Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

for the leader of a nation with a deadly virus, its definitely believable to bring him to the hospital for "precautionary reasons" even if he really does only have "mild symptoms". i am pretty confident that hes feeling worse than theyre letting on based on his age, diet, previous conditions, etc, but it doesnt really mean that hes dying just because they want to watch him at a hospital

Edited by mammajamma
  • Like 2

This is literally a copy paste of a comment from Breitbart:

I heard something today that made a lot of sense. President Trump is being taken into protection while Deep State starts to unravel.

:ols:

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 5
Just now, mistertim said:

This is literally a copy paste of a comment from Breitbart:

[quote]I heard something today that made a lot of sense. President Trump is being taken into protection while Deep State starts to unravel.[/quote]

:ols:

the scariest part is that these are the same people with gun collections that were just told to "stand by" if they think something is wrong

• Sad 1

At the current juncture, I’ll just take it that face value that the president is being held to the high standard that’s expected of him/her (they are heavily guarded, they are given the very best health care).

27 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Should this become a new thread? This is historical

I'm going to say yes. While we do have plenty of Trump threads,this subject is,(and should)dominating this one and spilling over to another. So let's go ahead and get one started and put all this there. Updates will be quicker to find if anything. The election will be moving along anyway so let's leave that to covering that. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Hmmm....  Interesting update from CNN an hour and a half ago

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-coronavirus-positive/h_4ff74f9c0775b40f218b5a51bb8d3302

Much of the President’s care for Covid-19 can be managed at the White House, a source familiar with the White House Medical Unit said.

However, if the President did require critical care – for example, if he required intubation or proning, where a patient is positioned on his stomach – he would likely then be moved to the presidential suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the source said.

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

for the leader of a nation with a deadly virus, its definitely believable to bring him to the hospitable for "precautionary reasons" even if he really does only have "mild symptoms". i am pretty confident that hes feeling worse than theyre letting on based on his age, diet, previous conditions, etc, but it doesnt really mean that hes dying just because they want to watch him at a hospital

I am not sure here that this is precautionary. A mild cough and a low grade fever (which is what we've been told) isn't enough for the amount of alarm that comes with admitting the POTUS to a hospital and outright declaring that it will be for a "few days". This action has major national security implications across the entire government and wouldn't be taken just out of an abundance of caution.

There is something wrong here, which could be anything from shortness of breath or a drop in his blood oxygen levels. You do this if the situation is severe enough that admitting to the ICU is highly likely.

35 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He doesn't work when he's healthy, so I guess they mean live tweeting Fox News. 

Man, if he gets delirious, what do you think THOSE tweets will be like???

Might finally get some Truth bombs from IPOTUS

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PCS said:

I'm going to say yes. While we do have plenty of Trump threads,this subject is,(and should)dominating this one and spilling over to another. So let's go ahead and get one started and put all this there. Updates will be quicker to find if anything. The election will be moving along anyway so let's leave that to covering that. 

All - new thread: https://es.redskins.com/topic/444863-breaking-nbc-trump-will-go-to-walter-reed-hospital-after-covid-19-diagnosis/

42 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He doesn't work when he's healthy, so I guess they mean live tweeting Fox News. 

Man, if he gets delirious, what do you think THOSE tweets will be like???

Coherent for a change?

• Haha 2
Just now, goskins10 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-preferring-to-risk-covid-than-losing-to-trump-are-shifting-away-from-voting-by-mail-205302247.html

Was wondering if this might happen. Trumps unintended consequence of complaining abotu mail-in votes too early prompting people to vote early and in person.  Love it!!  That election day landslide may happen after all. 

It will, people have been waiting in line in numerous states to vote early.

• Like 1

i hope  they make sure to keep all those deep state doctors and scientists away from him at the doctor place

we just need mike pence, and that sex-based uber-xtian graham guy whose dad was a weevil too, to pray over him

• Haha 2
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread