Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

9 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

If Trump dies, you'll have conspiracy theories that he was poisoned by Dems for sure...

I think we'll have those either way.

Mofo would come back all like Palpatine. 

the-attempt-on-my-life-has-left-me-scarr

Edited by clietas
  • Haha 2

Okay. So this will make doctors happy in that with Covid-19 being unpredictable,a person with it can go downhill fast. IF,(Huge if),the White House is being half truthful about his condition,one can see how this would be a very good,highly recommended precaution to take. That said,I agree with No Excuses on this one,(go figure),and add to that list a trip to Walter Reed and by Marine One at that. Something's up. 

• Like 2

At the same time I can't help but think the possibility of this being completly fake, a la Bolsonaro, exist. Something around 10/20%.

Trump is a patented liar and cheater, his team seems to have no morale either, so this is in the realm of possibiliities as someone said, it's all fake, and Trump is using this to come back right after saying some more stupid stuff and peeing on those 200K+ that died out of this...

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

At the same time I can't help but think the possibility of this being completly fake, a la Bolsonaro, exist. Something around 10/20%.

Trump is a patented liar and cheater, his team seems to have no morale either, so this is in the realm of possibiliities as someone said, it's all fake, and Trump is using this to come back right after saying some more stupid stuff and peeing on those 200K+ that died out of this...

If he stayed at the White House I would've continued to call BS, this move to WR is starting to make me wonder. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, visionary said:

Remember that this absolute piece of **** was calling Biden senile a few days ago.

I am shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.  To think that the physician who, on Trump's first physical, stated that Trump's "healthy orange coloration" was due to his superior genetics, that on his second physical, despite photographic evidence saying that his waist size grew 6 inches, stated that he had gained 20 pounds and grew three inches taller, would make a statement which every person with two eyes knew was false before he even said it.  

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

That's "24 hours after admitting he tested positive".  

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Larry said:

I am shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.  To think that the physician who, on Trump's first physical, stated that Trump's "healthy orange coloration" was due to his superior genetics, that on his second physical, despite photographic evidence saying that his waist size grew 6 inches, stated that he had gained 20 pounds and grew three inches taller, would make a statement which every person with two eyes knew was false before he even said it.  

Dude also said Trump could live to be 150 years old. 🙃

#TheDreadedRearAdmiral

04c.gif

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

We start here in GA on OCt 12. I will be there. On vacation that week. 

I checked my county. I'll be there to vote, then have a massage scheduled for 3:30.

I'll be super happy to need it.

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, clietas said:

I think we'll have those either way.

Mofo would come back all like Palpatine. 

I've been telling y'all I've seen this movie before.....

• Haha 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread