Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

18 minutes ago, zskins said:

There is always Hope. 😁

The ancient Greeks foretold all this.

Pandora’s Box when opened unleashed greed, hatred, suffering, poverty, death and much more.

The last thing left in Pandora’s Box was Hope.

And here we are.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I remember when someone told me that they punched out of House of Cards in season 3 because it was so unrealistic. 

That **** looks tame compared to 2020. 

Right? I remember telling people that **** could never happen. Politics isnt that interesting. 

And here we are lol 

• Like 1

I like to think that the exact moment COVID entered Trump's body was when he loudly interrupted Joe Biden to mock Biden's son Hunter on the debate stage as Biden - grief still in his voice - spoke about his dead son Beau.

That's the point where even God said, "Okay, that's the end of this excuse for a human being. Time to put out a recall on him."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 9

If he has this and survives, he is going to tout a miracle vaccine that saved his life. If you vote for him, the vaccine will become available soon. If you vote Biden, you are voting against your own health. 

edit: vaccine is the wrong word here, but I’m leaving this mistake up so it makes sense for future discussion

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

Faking covid, just to recover and say its not so bad, is a terrible strategy. Not saying these idiots wouldn't do it, just that its really stupid. I mean, we're all having conversations about Trump dying...how is that even remotely positive. Even at the office here we talked about it during our "meeting".

• Like 2
Just now, Simmsy said:

Faking covid, just to recover and say its not so bad, is a terrible strategy. Not saying these idiots wouldn't do it, just that its really stupid. I mean, we're all having conversations about Trump dying...how is that even remotely positive. Even at the office here we talked about it during our "meeting".

I'm not saying its sound strategy, just fitting for him and 2020 in general.  He's been pulling anything he can to create chaos for this election.  I actually brought this up somewhere on this board long, long ago - that I could see him faking it, for the purpose of selling some snake oil cure and portraying the virus as weak.

I may have to question myself for this, but I find myself wishing him the worst. For all he has put families through, by all the malice that has led to tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, for orchestrating internment camps for children, for every act of cruelty  he has championed.

I have no sympathy for him or his family. I feel a little bad about myself for not being able to rise up, but that's what I feel.

Edit: I could imagine about testing positive, but only if he thought he was losing with no hope of winning. In which case, I could imagine him stepping down due to illness and having Pence pardon him. It is hard for me to imagine that a narcist like him would be able to admit the weakness of being sick or deny himself his crowds. He needs to be strong, the best.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 2

Kind of sad how easily people reach for a conspiracy theory/hoax explanation rather than just accepting the obvious explanation that the dumb**** who has proudly flouted all of the medical protocols for avoiding an easily transmitted disease for 7 months, and was literally just named "the single largest driver of misinformation around Covid," ended up catching that disease.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Burgold said:

I have no sympathy for him or his family. I feel a little bad about myself for not being able to rise up, but that's what I feel.

A lot of people feel like that this morning, I am in the same boat. Cruelty and deception has been the central focus of this administration, and it is a direct reflection of the horrible person that Trump is. Sympathizing with the cruel and wicked is a tough ask.

• Like 3

You guys are too nice. As someone who has contracted the virus and had my whole family get infected, I hope the worst for him.

I was in bed for two weeks and lost my job a week later. 

Rot in hell is what I say.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Trump has spent his entire life being the least sympathetic person imaginable.  A person born into wealth, a person with zero empathy, a person who, unlike any other person in American history that I am aware of, makes every single decision based on what is best for himself and himself alone regardless of the impact on anyone else.  A person who consistently puts his own interests over the safety and well-being of the country.  A person who has told tens of thousands of lies while in office.  An abuser of women.  A bully.  A cheater.  A narcissist.  It would be a very good thing if he weren't around anymore.  Preferably by losing the election, but that's just a preference. 

• Like 7

I don't actively wish for his death.  I guess I wish for his recovery.  But I'm not wasting a nanosecond feeling sorry about the fact that a person who has arguably the most resources in the world at his disposal to keep safe, all funded by taxpayers mind you, flouted pretty much every expert advice on how to minimize the chance of getting covid and then goaded half the country into doing same, ended up catching covid.  Idiocy has consequences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Kind of sad how easily people reach for a conspiracy theory/hoax explanation rather than just accepting the obvious explanation that the dumb**** who has proudly flouted all of the medical protocols for avoiding an easily transmitted disease for 7 months, and was literally just named "the single largest driver of misinformation around Covid," ended up catching that disease.  

I think its just 4 years of trump and a year of 2020 in general leading to cynicism.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump has spent his entire life being the least sympathetic person imaginable.  A person born into wealth, a person with zero empathy, a person who, unlike any other person in American history that I am aware of, makes every single decision based on what is best for himself and himself alone regardless of the impact on anyone else.  A person who consistently puts his own interests over the safety and well-being of the country.  A person who has told tens of thousands of lies while in office.  An abuser of women.  A bully.  A cheater.  A narcissist.  It would be a very good thing if he weren't around anymore.  Preferably by losing the election, but that's just a preference. 

Dude could have the entire country show a moment of unity, stop fighting just to wish him well forgive and pray for him. And he would get better and do it again but worse this time cause he would know we are suckers. Thats who he is.

• Like 3
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread