Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Alright, one month out prediction: Biden wins and wins big, popular vote by millions 5-10 million more. Trump still wins the electoral college.

According to polling experts it's not plausible to have that kind of popular vote win and lose the electoral college. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Hersh said:

According to polling experts it's not plausible to have that kind of popular vote win and lose the electoral college. 

I mean, it would be the biggest kick in the nuts so that’s what I think will happen.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Alright, one month out prediction: Biden wins and wins big, popular vote by millions 5-10 million more. Trump still wins the electoral college.

No

• Thanks 2

https://youtu.be/h-aqTtywDDI

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I mean, it would be the biggest kick in the nuts so that’s what I think will happen.

It could happen if all the 5-10 million votes are only in blue areas but that seems unlikely.  If the popular vote total for Joe is 5 to 10 million more than Trump; then some of that has to come from red or swing states and that should give Joe an electoral college win also.

I have no idea what's going to actually happen.  I do believe if everyone is able to vote and their vote is counted; Joe wins.  If this goes to the Supreme Court or House; then Trump probably steals the election.

19 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

maybe, cdc said it spread through air and then said it doesn’t...

No, The CDC said is spread through the air.  The White House said it doesn't.  

• Like 2

One of the interesting stories is the Biden campaign's recent decision to aggressively start on a more face-to-face (vice virtual) strategy of voter engagement.  Despite what the polls are saying, you have to wonder if the lack of face-to-face is going to bite Joe in the butt once the votes are tallied. We'll see.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/10/01/late-heavy-criticism-dems-biden-campaign-begin-door-knocking/

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Lol how does he think you walk dogs?? 

dude has never lived an actual day as a person ever has he? Walk dogs with fist bumps and pump bleach into you veins when you get sick like all Americans. 

• Haha 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread