Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Hold Them Accountable

Republican members of Congress who incited this domestic terror attack through their attempts to overturn the election must face consequences. They have broken their sacred Oath of Office.

Add your name as a co-signer of Rep. Cori Bush’s bill to investigate and expel these members from Congress.

Click on the link for more

We're all lucky this was just the Proud Boys and whatever other jabronie group was doing this and not some well organized foreign actor.  Hell, that coulda easily be Al-Queda or Russian intelligence or somebody just mixing in and waltzing into the Capitol and doing some real damage.  Especially since it was all organized online, they had plenty of time to get involved if they wanted.  These folks went anywhere they wanted, If they REALLY knew what they were doing, they coulda walked off with things they'd know what to do with, taken some hostages, they coulda left some stuff behind. ie., surveillance devices, bombs, lord knows what.  Just sitting around imagining how much worse it coulda been is scary. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If there's one positive thing to come out of this, its that something finally wiped that smug, prick ass smirk off of Mitch McConnell's face. Boy oh boy, did he look shook yesterday ❤ 

I watched his speech and he was pissed.  But he also pulled the both sidesism, we are hypocrits so he was somewhat talking out of both sides of his mouth.  Actually, this was the pre riot speech. 

Lindsey Graham gave the best floor speech I saw from someone who was previously pro Trump.  He basically said no one could find him 10 cases of election fraud let alone the thousands that people claimed.  

8 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

You guys have it backwards.  I write this as someone who exposes myself to right and left media.  

You guys have it backwards.  

The MAGA people do believe that Trump sympathizes with their greivances. 

BLM and antifa don't have the exclusive right to air politcal greivances, in fact the average MAGA believes there has been so much reverse-racism... 

I appreciate your effort, but I'll point you to the first part of another thread title that reflects my view: "I'm done trying to understand Trump supporters."

I do not give a **** about their grievances.  They are delusional members of a personality cult.  **** them.

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

I watched his speech and he was pissed.  But he also pulled the both sidesism, we are hypocrits so he was somewhat talking out of both sides of his mouth.  Actually, this was the pre riot speech. 

Lindsey Graham gave the best floor speech I saw from someone who was previously pro Trump.  He basically said no one could find him 10 cases of election fraud let alone the thousands that people claimed.  

Yeah, but Graham likes to think that nobody remembers what he previously said about stuff.  He was all in on the fraud not too long ago. 

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

We're all lucky this was just the Proud Boys and whatever other jabronie group was doing this and not some well organized foreign actor.  Hell, that coulda easily be Al-Queda or Russian intelligence or somebody just mixing in and waltzing into the Capitol and doing some real damage.  Especially since it was all organized online, they had plenty of time to get involved if they wanted.  These folks went anywhere they wanted, If they REALLY knew what they were doing, they coulda walked off with things they'd know what to do with, taken some hostages, they coulda left some stuff behind. ie., surveillance devices, bombs, lord knows what.  Just sitting around imagining how much worse it coulda been is scary. 

Don't be so sure about that it 'only being the Proud Boys'....don't forget that the NRA has been infiltrated by Russian spies, I'd be willing to bet the same thing with those organizations too

6 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Especially since it was all organized online, they had plenty of time to get involved if they wanted.  

How certain are you that they did not participate and do exactly what you fear? I would want every single inch of the Capitol swept and inventoried for anything missed, or anything left behind.

19 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The MAGA people do believe that Trump sympathizes with their greivances

Of course they do.  But you have to be brainwashed and mentally ill to believe that.  The man is the absolute opposite of the folks who worship him and has a history of stiffing people like them.  A draft dodging, silver spoon, trust fund baby that never worked a real job a day in his life.  A long history of sin, no history of practicing Christianity, who can’t recite anything from a bible.  I could go on and on about how he’s literally nothing like these folks.

9 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Graham is a two-faced POS.  This is the same man who is under an ethics probe for call  to Georgia to change the voting.  The same man who in 2016 said Trump was unfit for office and other criticisms of Trump only to suck up to him and be his golfing buddy through this past Christmas.  The same man who said he'd go on the record and we could use his words against him about filling a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year.  

His words have no meaning.  He just says what he thinks people want to hear and will gain him political points.  He's a cowardly, two-faced, lying POS and should be ignored.

35 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

You know re-reading this the problem is still that she can't just call them in unilaterally. She has to get approval from the pentagon. Do States have to get approval from The Pentagon to call in their national guard? Was her request only approved because she said they wouldn't be armed and would essentially only act as traffic control?

That's a fair point.  Bowser certainly should have the ability to call the National Guard in line with DC's security needs.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Just heard on MSNBC that Pelosi called for use of the 25th Amendment, and if that doesn't happen, it's Impeachment Time.

I keep reading that but how is it possible? They already adjourned the house until after the inauguration.  I imagine a lot of congresspeople are heading back to their districts as we speak. 

I'm not an expert on procedure but would they just call it back in session early to do this?

2 minutes ago, China said:

Graham is a two-faced POS.  This is the same man who is under an ethics probe for call  to Georgia to change the voting.  The same man who in 2016 said Trump was unfit for office and other criticisms of Trump only to suck up to him and be his golfing buddy through this past Christmas.  The same man who said he'd go on the record and we could use his words against him about filling a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year.  

His words have no meaning.  He just says what he thinks people want to hear and will gain him political points.  He's a cowardly, two-faced, lying POS and should be ignored.

Really good explanation of Lindsey Graham:

29 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

How certain are you that they did not participate and do exactly what you fear? I would want every single inch of the Capitol swept and inventoried for anything missed, or anything left behind.

Not certain really.  The fact that they let them back in there the same night is amazing.  Now, I have no idea what they actually did, but it sounded like they just kinda picked up the trash and debris.  I at least hope some dogs and sensors went through there.

Sorry, but you can't compare these people to disabled Americans that need protection. Being stupid isn't an excuse for for being violent and trying to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT!!! They weren't kidnapped and forced into camps, they weren't raised on a compound since they were children, there is no brainwashing here. These people saw a message that they liked and decided to do ANYTHING possible to make it happen. That woman who was shot was a 14 year Navy vet (so I've heard so far), you think she didn't know what she was doing? The fact is, she didn't care. She felt that she had the right to do everything she did that day, she felt the right to take away our votes because she wasn't happy. They didn't do this for America, just like Trump, everything they do is for themselves. These people don't deserve pity, they deserve to be in jail.

Archived