Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, visionary said:

I wonder if something is going on with Klobucher?  She seems on the verge of having a breakdown at multiple times.  It's making me uncomfortable.

She was in Bill Maher the other day for at least the second time. But it was first time Bill shook her head at her as being naive. I saw something click, she seems like shes panicking after finally getting a bump into relevancy. You might be hinting at something personal shes not talking about, but life doesnt end when the campaign does.  Shes cracking and getting shredded in a way that will follow her career as a senator and if she ever tries to run for president again.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

imma call it early---write liz off...she's coming off whiny and blamey and reaching for hot takes on the others and drawing moans and groans

1 hour ago, tshile said:

It sucks that being really smart and being able to go toe2toe against *anyone* on any policy item isn’t an overwhelmingly appealing trait :( 

her confidence to go as deep as possible on a topic when everyone else is terrified to do such a thing is just amazing. 

Yeah, I don't think mudslinger is her strength.  

IMO, shoulda stuck with being the most prepared policy wonk in the room.  It's what she's good at.  I don't see people being scared of a wonk, the way they are of a True Believer.  And I think it would make a hell of a contrast against Trump.  

It's why I was cheering for her.  

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm getting sick of this relating to folks ****, this is why I voted for Hillary I knew she was an asshole and what get stuff done, that's what mattered to me.  I cant ear my feelings.

I feel the same. I don't want a regular average joe President. I want someone who can get stuff done. I don't care about their upbringing, doesn't mean jack to me.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I feel the same. I don't want a regular average joe President. I want someone who can get stuff done. I don't care about their upbringing, doesn't mean jack to me.

Exactly. They have 30 seconds to explain their plans, stop wasting it on specifics on someone I work with versus the full 30 seconds what you plan to do to help them.

First off, we should make English the official language, and that's not racist that's pragmatic 

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It's not fair, hes been a public servant making 6 figures for a while now, I dont expect him to be poor.

Hes attacking people with more money then him and what they do with it and how it costs the rest of us money.

not fair? who are you? tommy justice? :806:

and thanks for the ren-splaining on "what he's doing", ya dipstick :)

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

First off, we should make English the official language, and that's not racist that's pragmatic 

attn everyone---ignore the dude posting on adderall....this is not a topic in this thread

12 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Sorry. I edited my comment.

no, silly---i meant for being 5' 4" :806:

but i appreciate the sensitivity you show in your response :D 

Just now, Jumbo said:

not fair? who are you? tommy justice? :806:

and thanks for the ren-splaining on "what he's doing", ya dipstick :)

I'm hurt : )

Theres no such thing as fair, we all know that. But we still keep it in the dictionary.

it's a valid point, he has enough money that it's fair to attack him for attacking folks in the same tax bracket as him.  I jus think it's pointless because hed a senator, not an monk.

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is exactly what Bloomberg should be saying. 

All this stuff gets more ridiculous every election. The purity tests the GOP laughs at, the media creating a new narrative all the time. 

Archived