Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

43 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Charlie Kirk is just part of the racket.  He knows his nonsense will make a lucrative career.  Rush Limbaugh's media empire has spread over the past 40 years and it is a cash machine.  The more outrageous you sound the more money you make.  The Charlie Kirks of the world likely grew up hearing Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin blathering on Fox and learned quick that insanity sells. 

****it, let's start a podcast and see how much we can make.

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Instead of a podcast, I want to start a Youtube channel where I make fun of Trump & Co's speeches, interviews and briefings in real time, a la Mystery Science Theater 3000.  Anyone want to join? (bonus points if your head looks like a gumball machine).  

Have one of the characters be a 👃 and have it sniffle before and after every sentence. 

46 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Instead of a podcast, I want to start a Youtube channel where I make fun of Trump & Co's speeches, interviews and briefings in real time, a la Mystery Science Theater 3000.  Anyone want to join? (bonus points if your head looks like a gumball machine).  

twisted minds think alike--an hour ago i was thinking about a version of 'live-tweeting' where you'd be on tv, maybe with celebrity guests doing this

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

twisted minds think alike--an hour ago i was thinking about a version of 'live-tweeting' where you'd be on tv, maybe with celebrity guests doing this

It would take people quick on their feet with a sharp sense of humor, but imagine the results with improv comedians like Wayne Brady or Ryan Stiles... Whose Line veterans. I'd tune in for sure.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This is not a man you want to trust with the management of a national vaccine distribution.

Shouldn't that be Jared's picture under that caption?  Cause that's who Trump would put in charge of collecting the bribes overseeing the distribution.  

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I know a guy who’s head looks like a mushroom. Does that count? 

11 minutes ago, Hooper said:

No. Not coming for everyone. Just you, Charlie. Buckle up.

hey dude---i drew charlie at a local antifa-guerrilla raffle

2 hours ago, techboy said:

It would take people quick on their feet with a sharp sense of humor, but imagine the results with improv comedians like Wayne Brady or Ryan Stiles... Whose Line veterans. I'd tune in for sure.

i'd like an es panel led by two stadium dwellers: tater and football zombie

Archived