Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If true, the story about hysterectomies at ICE centers should be front and center and Biden should seize on it.  Not that it would matter to Trump's base anyway, they're probably secretly happy about it.

Secretly happy?  

"Have an anchor baby now, ****."  

13 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Has anyone seen the video of the booger eating morons literally running into the illegal, terribly unsafe rally? Looked like a scene from a general admission Bon Jovi concert in the 80s, except everyone was really old & wearing red hats. 

I saw one video, I think on here, where someone added Godzilla behind the crowd and it was just perfect. Lol

Wasn't there a story back in I believe 2017 that one of Trump's resorts in Europe was building a sea wall around it due to rising sea levels caused by Climate change?  So if I am Biden's campaign ad team, I am definitely putting together a package of instances where Trump says one thing to the public, yet does the opposite for himself.  The three of the top of my head is the wall around his resort, Covid response, and packing supporters in like sardines while he is obviously following social distancing for himself in the front of the room.  I am sure there are plenty more, those three just happened to pop into my head.   These instances all just give more credence to the fact that what is good for public policy is not good for Trump himself.  You need to hit that kind of stuff hard.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Wasn't there a story back in I believe 2017 that one of Trump's resorts in Europe was building a sea wall around it due to rising sea levels caused by Climate change?  So if I am Biden's campaign ad team, I am definitely putting together a package of instances where Trump says one thing to the public, yet does the opposite for himself.  

Yep, it in 2016 and in Ireland. His company got permits to build a seawall and cited climate change specifically. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Because he is friends with Roger Stone.  

he did a lot on ari melber's show re: stone, became almsot a reg, but first used to be a reg on cnn panels as a trumpster back in the day when the travelling sideshow was mcaninny, jack somebody---the glasses-wearing southern bigot ex-politician shyster---and the two dueling male race-traitors (imv, admittedly as a white guy) of paris and fat mark, steve cortez, etc....they were some of those many campaign/trumpworld  c list cretins/grifters who eventually worked into the mix as a-list players since trump burns through so many layers of helpers

o yeh, he also was a friend of the bald goofy 'useful idiot' guy (i quit remembering their names) who was a base for the dossier and he got a lot of airtime on cnn later again for his being questioned by mueller (little fish stuff)

i know i keep saying this, but remember way back rigth after he won when i said forget flynn,  you were going to see garbage like bannon and miller become actually influential?...it would have been a preposterous notion pre-trump, though he's not "the cause" as we all know

but he is the nuke the gop is happy to drop on the non-supporting population to end their war on the left once and for all....nothing but absolute, and often deadly, sewage pours from the official gop faucets at this point....they're finally shedding their  fake skin

(referring to trump supporters, which seems to be about > 80% of the gop, not everyone still calling themselves 'republican')

As are now in the middle of September, the skeptic in me is trying to ignore all this positive polling and wait for a shoe (and then another shoe) to drop on Biden that slows, stops, or even reverses his momentum.  I know it is likely going to be nothing of substance, but that sums of the last 4 years of Trump and it hasn't mattered much to his supporters.  

That new audio just released from the Woodward interview can't be good for Trump though. He was flat out calling Covid19 a plague behind closed doors. 

Barr, "I haven't heard anything about Trump staying in office and seizing power"  Well gee Mr. Barr....have you listened to Trump himself talking about the only way he will lose is by rigging the election and how he said he is not sure if he will peacefully concede if the results show he has lost?

Good lawd he is an absolute fiend and should be run out of the Attorney General position immediately, let me repeat that. IMMEDIATELY.  That man is a disgrace and in a better country he would have been shamed out of the position a long time ago.   All he is doing is giving fodder for Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity to broadcast every night in order to sow the seeds of distrust in a process that has worked fine all the way up to now when suddenly they see Trump getting his arse kicked in the polls and are panicking and reaching for anything.  

If they end up pulling this charade off come election time..............

Archived