Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I does slightly concern me that massive amounts of people will still risk their lives and the lives of the ones they love to go see Trump in the middle of a pandemic. This definitely speaks to his voter enthusiasm. Rag on the dip****s who go watch him spit his hatred, they're going to vote for him.

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I does slightly concern me that massive amounts of people will still risk their lives and the lives of the ones they love to go see Trump in the middle of a pandemic. This definitely speaks to his voter enthusiasm. Rag on the dip****s who go watch him spit his hatred, they're going to vote for him.

Except they don't realize it's a risk. They think the disease is a hoax. No worse than a mild cough or a tepid case of the flu. Only the weak and undeserving actually die from it or face long term consequences.

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Except they don't realize it's a risk. They think the disease is a hoax. No worse than a mild cough or a tepid case of the flu. Only the weak and undeserving actually die from it or face long term consequences.

I get that. But their vote counts just as much as yours or mine. Maybe even more if they're in a battleground state. Enthusiasm, even stupid enthusiasm, is overall a concerning factor for me.

Most of the people I see on social media who talk about voting for Bien are simply spite voting. While I absolutely love Biden, people generally don't.

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I get that. But their vote counts just as much as yours or mine. Maybe even more if they're in a battleground state. Enthusiasm, even stupid enthusiasm, is overall a concerning factor for me.

Most of the people I see on social media who talk about voting for Bien are simply spite voting. While I absolutely love Biden, people generally don't.

You don’t have to love a candidate to vote for him/her. That has been a Democrat myth for decades and it hurts them. As a matter of fact it’s why Trump won. Everyone wanted a candidate that they loved. We need to get past that. You just need to see the political benefit. Everyone see the benefits at this point. 

also it felt like your point was that “they love him so much they would risk the COVID just to see him speak!” When in reality, like burgold said, they Don’t believe in it. That doesn’t jive. 

What should worry you is mass voter disenfranchisement and possibly even fraud at this point. Suppression is how the GOP plans to win this. They won’t get more support than us. If anything you need to be worried about how far we will need to go if it works. 

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Trump's supporters are passionate for sure, but they are still a big time minority, at least the ones that love him this much.

Yes, absolutely, 100%.

Obviously things are different this cycle. But I'm starting to see similarities between Biden and Hillary's campaigns as far as how it's portrayed in the news and social media (doubly so for social media). There is basically 0 enthusiasm for Biden. Look at this message board here. There is acceptance of Biden, but nobody is really head over heels. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

You don’t have to love a candidate to vote for him/her. That has been a Democrat myth for decades and it hurts them. As a matter of fact it’s why Trump won. Everyone wanted a candidate that they loved. We need to get past that. You just need to see the political benefit. Everyone see the benefits at this point. 

My yardstick is pretty simple:  Will the country look better after four years of President Biden, or four (more) years of President Trump?  

It's not a tough choice.  

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

I always thought that the biggest crime against humanity is spreading stupidity.

We should be able to fill a complaint against Trump at La  Haye for this.

Archived