Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

8 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Won't matter if Fox News stays their course.

Get tires of people saying the facts will get to the people, no it won't.  For half the country fox either finds a spin for what's going on or if they can't they just act like it didnt happen and not even make an article about it.  Pelosi is out smarting herself.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Why the hell not???

The world is ending!!!!

I'm torn, all they would do is tear each other apart trying to prove who cares about the earth more.  Any Democrats is going to be a heel turn in climate policy for this country.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm torn, all they would do is tear each other apart trying to prove who cares about the earth more.  Any Democrats is going to be a heel turn in climate policy for this country.

you don't want to hear who has the better plan or grasp of the situation?

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That'll happen with almost any topic.  I'm afraid they will end up beating each other up too much and end up with a mediocre candidate that is badly damaged. 

1 minute ago, twa said:

you don't want to hear who has the better plan or grasp of the situation?

If you keep reading regularly you don't need to wait for their flash card comments on tv.  The only person with the balls to pass a New Green Deal like we need is Bernie, everyone else is just better then we are currently doing.  

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That'll happen with almost any topic.  I'm afraid they will end up beating each other up too much and end up with a mediocre candidate that is badly damaged. 

I'm curious where all those 1% candidates are with signatures and stuff needed to even get on the debates.  There's no way in hell DNC is putting 23 on stage at the same time, it doesn't even make logistical sense.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So it will be Biden as it is now.

6 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I still think Biden will flame out early and Bernie will win the nomination because everyone else will split votes long enough for him to rack up a substantial number of primary/caucus wins.

It's not the ideal scenario, but it's the one that I think will happen at this point. Bernie is the only way with a core base of 20-30% of primary voters that aren't voting for anyone but him. I don't think anyone else has that.

Bernie will get crushed.  If Biden isn't the nominee then Warren or Harris should nominee.  No, I don't think either will beat Trump but they will do far better than Sanders. That 20 to 30% that supports him in the Democrat primaries; won't be enough to win a national election.  Bernie may bring in his core supporters but he's going to lose alot of Dems will not vote for him.

When and How the Democratic Field Will Shrink

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Think Harris needs more tv time.  The fact Biden sucked the black vote from her like that is ridiculous, he's done nothing to earn it outside being Obamas VP.

A lot of black people/friends that I've spoken to here in NC where I live don't care for her based off of her record when she was a prosecutor.  That's the issue that always comes up.  It seems like they feel they can't trust her maybe? I'm not sure, but according to the people I've had conversations with, it doesn't seem like she'd easily get the black vote here. They seem to like Bernie better than her.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Sanders is already attacking Democrat candidates. Just like he did with Clinton. It's one of the reasons I don't like him.

He barely attacked Hillary Clinton, and it was mostly for her trade policy and voting for the War in Iraq. If anything, he should have attacked her more because he was the underdog in a race stacked against him. He never did.

There is nothing wrong with Dems attacking each other during the primaries. That's how you differentiate yourself from your opponents.

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

That 20 to 30% that supports him in the Democrat primaries; won't be enough to win a national election.

This is what people said about Trump in 2016. 

8 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

A lot of black people/friends that I've spoken to here in NC where I live don't care for her based off of her record when she was a prosecutor.  That's the issue that always comes up.  It seems like they feel they can't trust her maybe? I'm not sure, but according to the people I've had conversations with, it doesn't seem like she'd easily get the black vote here. They seem to like Bernie better than her.

Yeah, Kamala never had the black vote. Her record as Cali AG cost her.

I told y'all. That Economic Patriotism plan title is Conservative cat-nip, but even I was surprised to read about how quickly Tucker embraced it. Trump is a fake populist. With the right branding and the real substance behind it, Elizabeth Warren's plans will resonate with that base. I just hope all that can overcome the superficial wonkiness people characterize her with when they don't know **** about her.

Now we need a Freedom plan and a Don't Tread on Me plan and a Pro-Life Gun Control Plan to just twist em all up into knots.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Fox network is in complete worship of Trump, can't go against Trump or his GOP servants.

Even if it will help him in the end?

13 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Give it 5 months. If Warren is rising in the polls and has a clear shot at clinching the nomination, Tucker is going to be calling her pocahontas every night.

Nope, not till after she wins the nomination. :ols:

Archived