Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

8 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Indeed.  Seems like his father was a corrupt mastermind.  Don is just a corrupt moron.

Folks that don't make money lie about it. I'm having trouble now because my husband had everything in his name and his suicide has left me fluid but my credit score sucks. 

Just saying:  I'd be leery of hanging the campaign on this tax leak.  

Only way the Times could have got it, is an illegal leak.  Which also means it's impossible for them to verify.  (Other than comparing it to another illegal leak.)  

26 minutes ago, Larry said:

Only way the Times could have got it, is an illegal leak.  Which also means it's impossible for them to verify.  (Other than comparing it to another illegal leak.)  

Read the editor's note that accompanies the article.  It says that everybody they got the documents from possessed them legally.

Not that anybody is "hanging the campaign" on this.  It's just one more brick in the wall.

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

If Trump doesn't like it, he should produce his tax returns like every other president in the modern era

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Read the editor's note that accompanies the article.  It says that everybody they got the documents from possessed them legally.

Not that anybody is "hanging the campaign" on this.  It's just one more brick in the wall.

"Possessed them legally" does not mean it's not illegal to release them.  

Archived