Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

10 hours ago, mistertim said:

Does Kanye himself even know he's running for president at the moment? It seems like everything "he" does nowadays is being directly coordinated by Republican operatives. 

He's mentally ill and being taken advantage of by people in politics and music. He's not going to have a happy ending. When was he hospitalized for mental stuff? Just a few years ago.

42 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's mentally ill and being taken advantage of by people in politics and music. He's not going to have a happy ending. When was he hospitalized for mental stuff? Just a few years ago.

Yeah, at some point I'd think it would be considered as people taking advantage of a mentally ill person as opposed to trying to make logic out of Kanye's delusions in a ludicrous attempt to paint him as some sort of serious presidential candidate.

But then again, these are the same people who supported/support Donald Trump for president...so there's a bit of a track record there.

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

wow, has early voting always started this early (a month and a half out)? glad voters aren't waiting till the last day, and hopefully this happens in every battleground state, but can we put extra security guards on these ballots/machines that will just be sitting there for almost 2 months?

2 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

wow, has early voting always started this early (a month and a half out)? glad voters aren't waiting till the last day, and hopefully this happens in every battleground state, but can we put extra security guards on these ballots/machines that will just be sitting there for almost 2 months?

Yes, in Virginia it has. 

I've been thinking every time the White House Occupant spews his lies about cheating, voter fraud, mail-in ballots: WTF are you doing to make it better? More secure? You have everything at your disposal to ensure this is legit. Instead, you stand in front of a microphone whining about cheating. Tell us how you're making it more secure. 

The media have no ballz. 

10 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yes, in Virginia it has. 

I've been thinking every time the White House Occupant spews his lies about cheating, voter fraud, mail-in ballots: WTF are you doing to make it better? More secure? You have everything at your disposal to ensure this is legit. Instead, you stand in front of a microphone whining about cheating. Tell us how you're making it more secure. 

The media have no ballz. 

well, he either gets to keep people from voting by falsely claiming fraud in the courts (which he's already doing), or he gets a made-up excuse of why he lost. its a win-win in his mind, but a lose-lose-lose for the rest of the country

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, at some point I'd think it would be considered as people taking advantage of a mentally ill person as opposed to trying to make logic out of Kanye's delusions in a ludicrous attempt to paint him as some sort of serious presidential candidate.

But then again, these are the same people who supported/support Donald Trump for president...so there's a bit of a track record there.

I'm not making light of it, either. It's easy to make fun of him because he's turned himself what he probably hated when younger and grinding. 

34 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I'm not making light of it, either. It's easy to make fun of him because he's turned himself what he probably hated when younger and grinding. 

Yeah same here...he has a tendency to make a bit of an easy target of himself at times, but he really does have legit mental health issues; he's not just "eccentric". Kinda sad that he's being used in the way he is. I mean, even Kim came out and publicly pleaded for people to have some compassion for his mental health problems and treat it seriously.

GOP don't care. They'd probably start a campaign of kicking the white canes out of blind peoples' hands in broad daylight if they thought it could help Trump win. 

Archived