Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Democracy’s Savior Joe vs Super Spreader Dictator Donald


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Is Trump and the GOP legitimately trying to run with "Covid19 is over?" as a strategy?

 

And apparently willing to gather en mass without a mask to push the farce.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Obv im a lib. I watched the Trump speech worrying he’d hit notes that play well with the voters he needs. I dont think he did. It was red meat for the base and caricatures that I dont think are believable. He has no answer for the main **** people care about.


I can’t believe claiming that his every achievement is the best in history is convincing.  This is NK Kim level nonsense.  Is Trumps every golf swing a hole in one too?  Naturally, everything Biden stands for is poison and will kill everything you love.  It’s the sort of **** you’d expect to accompany a sales pitch for a magic elixir.

 

This unexpected opera is great though.  Credit where credit is due.  I wish I could have just watched this instead.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you listen to Trump try to talk politics and the actual issues, you realize quickly that Trump is only part of the problem.  A big part, and currently the most dangerous part, but in the big picture and long term, it's the people who listen to speeches like this and come away thinking this man would make a good President (part 2) that I worry about the most.  Liberal, Independent, Republican.....whatever, how in the world can you witness something like this and not immediately think it's crisis button time?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing that Ivanka/Melania thing makes me think Ivanka caught wind of some of the excerpts that book that just released written by Melania's former BFF.   

Edited by NoCalMike
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, China said:

 

First you have to destroy America, they you can make it great again.  

 

First we have to repeal it.  Then we'll tell you about the secret plan to replace it that I absolutely have, but can't tell you about.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A crowd of hundreds of unmasked people singing at the tops of their voices?  This is so stupid.  People might die directly because of this event.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How many times are you gonna change the damn thread title :chair:

1,637,567 times. 

 

Just think, this thread will be closed for good in about 2 1/2 months.  Then it's onto to 2024. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Seeing that Ivanka/Melania thing makes me think Ivanka caught wind of some of the excerpts that book that just released written by Melania's former BFF.   

Don’t over think it, trophy step mom and the favored daughter are natural enemies.  

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to Rachel Maddow rattle off a list of Trump's lies immediately after the speech was telling, yet not surprising.   

 

The whole political event at the White House was sickening, and probably made my grandmother roll over in her grave.

 

Thankfully she wasn't alive to witness it.  Unfortunately. I was.

 

  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cooked Crack said:

The woman he has and the one he can never have.

Just wait when there's a wife #4.  She'll be younger than Ivanka.  Daddy's eyes won't be on Ivanka anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit guys, I am nervous.  How in the world is Biden going to run against, "The Greatest, greatness to ever have greatly existed in the great history of all that is great.......GREAT!"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I have to admit guys, I am nervous.  How in the world is Biden going to run against, "The Greatest, greatness to ever have greatly existed in the great history of all that is great.......GREAT!"

I still believe that everyone who wants to vote is able to and their vote is counted, Biden wins.

 

I do have this sick feeling in my gut that Trump pulls out the win.

 

Trump is going to go out on the road with mini maga events.   

 

Joe's going to need to have a daily presence to counteract that, even if it's only done virtually.

 

The race is on now.   In 2-3 weeks, early voting begins in some places.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, China said:

Listening to Rachel Maddow rattle off a list of Trump's lies immediately after the speech was telling, yet not surprising.   

 

The whole political event at the White House was sickening, and probably made my grandmother roll over in her grave.

 

Thankfully she wasn't alive to witness it.  Unfortunately. I was.

 

  


I listened to that then switched to CNN. Good gracious Gloria Borger was wondering if the Dangerous label will stick to Biden. She is a disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I still believe that everyone who wants to vote is able to and their vote is counted, Biden wins.

 

I do have this sick feeling in my gut that Trump pulls out the win.

 

Trump is going to go out on the road with mini maga events.   

 

Joe's going to need to have a daily presence to counteract that, even if it's only done virtually.

 

The race is on now.   In 2-3 weeks, early voting begins in some places.

 

 

Here is my fear, Trump is going to cheat.  In fact he is already cheating, as we know.  However that is likely not close to the only ways he is going to cheat.  He also knows from 2016 he doesn't need to cheat nationally.  His ego may do him in because I have a feeling he desperately wants to win the popular vote almost as much as he wants to get re-elected.  He is still triggered by the fact that Hillary got more votes cast for her in 2016.  He can try to fake not caring, but he does. We all know he does.  He might go so overboard with ways to sabotage things that.........oh who am I kidding, he will do it all out in the open and face zero consequences.  We're toast.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Destino said:

Don’t over think it, trophy step mom and the favored daughter are natural enemies.  

 

Ha, been down that road (my mom was my dads second wife originally. Married my mom, who was just 12 years older than my sister). That glacier never thawed. Not completely 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Just wait when there's a wife #4.  She'll be younger than Ivanka.  Daddy's eyes won't be on Ivanka anymore.

He'll always have eyes for her.  Half of her DNA is Trollump DNA, and ever the narcissist, he finds that more attractive than anything else.

 

10 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

He can try to fake not caring

Can he?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

 

 

 

 

... Until they get their respective dosages in the morning (must be wearing off). Then it'll be right back to the usual "Best speech in the history of the world"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

 

Hell no.

 

But I guess I expected more from this country considering how things have gone since he was elected. I'm obviously an idiot.


Na man, not an idiot. I didn’t mean to imply that in my post.

 

It’s just, that boat sailed for a lot of us years ago. I’m sorry that any of us had to experience it to get to that point, regardless of when the realization came.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Democracy’s Savior Joe vs Super Spreader Dictator Donald

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...