Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley declared on Monday that the United States “is not a racist country,” pointing to her own experiences — as the daughter of immigrants and as the first nonwhite governor of South Carolina — as an example of “hope.”

Does anyone find it to be a bit dishonest when a person claims that she has not faced racism, but goes by Nikki instead of her given name of Nimrata?  

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Does anyone find it to be a bit dishonest when a person claims that she has not faced racism, but goes by Nikki instead of her given name of Nimrata?  

About as honest as any black person in this country saying they have not faced racism.  

I mean, no doubt that there are some blacks in this country who, for one reason or another, may have been sheltered from a lot of it.  And in any large group, there are going to be outliers.  But, not once in their lives?  

Mike Pence drew nearly 6 million fewer viewers than Harris

Trump:  You're fired.  

44 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wish this kind of thing would alert people but everyone around him must already know hes a puppet (no you) and probably just trying to figure out how they get paid in all of this. 

My immediate thought on it, is godspeed to the folks tasked with debugging that bad boy once 45 leaves (I'm just assuming because I'm not ready to deal with the reality of 4 more years, or until death, because that's what it will be). 

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I like you. Not in the creepy way but in the damn this brutha be knowin way

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My immediate thought on it, is godspeed to the folks tasked with debugging that bad boy once 45 leaves (I'm just assuming because I'm not ready to deal with the reality of 4 more years, or until death, because that's what it will be). 

Might as well burn it down and start over, honestly. Office is defiled with goya beans and whatever fluids he and his spawn leave behind that we dont want to know about. Bugs are the least of our worries. 

Thats desk is going to be in a sex tape. Watch. 

10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Should we STOP pointing it out?

Naw hes talking about the "He has no idea or maybe he does and doesn't care" part. We know he doesn't know. And if he did he wouldn't care. 

I want people to point it out. I am tired of people being surprised by his lack of humanity. Though, compared to his actions, that is so minor of a complain I dont even voice it. But damn if I dont understand it. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Naw hes talking about the "He has no idea or maybe he does and doesn't care" part. We know he doesn't know. And if he did he wouldn't care. 

I want people to point it out. I am tired of people being surprised by his lack of humanity. Though, compared to his actions, that is so minor of a complain I dont even voice it. But damn if I dont understand it. 

I think for the person who tweeted that, it was more jarring to deal with it in real time, face-to-face (so to speak). They didn't read a tweet about his cluelessness/evil, they experienced it directly in a DOJ meeting. It hits differently when it's part of your job.

They also said this later:

Hilary @HilareeBanks

There’s a lot of people in high places who don’t care for him, at all

Again, while we all probably know this intellectually, it's a completely different story when you experience these realities firsthand.

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I think for the person who tweeted that, it was more jarring to deal with it in real time, face-to-face (so to speak). They didn't read a tweet about his cluelessness/evil, they experienced it directly in a DOJ meeting. It hits differently when it's part of your job.

They also said this later:

Hilary @HilareeBanks

There’s a lot of people in high places who don’t care for him, at all

Again, while we all probably know this intellectually, it's a completely different story when you experience these realities firsthand.

Thats a good point. I cant imagine being in the same room with him. I wouldnt know what to do. 

Archived