Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

her replying to policy criticisms of your record with "I wish everyone was as perfect as you"- it's hard to put into words how pathetic that is. It's nothing but childish, it essentially cedes the points, and it telegraphs that you couldn't come up with anything better.

I’m a klobuchar fan

that one was bad. Same with the “are you calling me dumb?”

it’s unfortunate. I think she has tons of good things about her. 

but she’s not presidential matarial

which would not be a big deal but I gave her 100$ and got flooded with emails so I’m agitated. 

im looking at butigieg. I’m curious exactly who pays for what and who gets what. 

I am full of rage at the lack of prospects to me but it’s all directed at the Republicans

as usual, the only way i can find the type of person i really want is to take pieces from different ones and put them together

which is also why the powers that be persuaded me to take early retirement

no room for new ideas in the establishment

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

I can - if Americans behave like Americans.  Barring a few exceptions we generally don't kill each other over political differences.  

I know you meant well with this statement, but you might want to think more about the history of this country. 

8 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

It's called an outlier, people. 

None of the data from the other states suggests any kind of massive move towards Trump. So, again, this is what is called an outlier.

Not only that, but Dems cleaned up in state wide races in 2018. This isn't a red trending state at all. Dems just get ****ed by the epic gerrymandering that the SCOTUS conservatives decided to pass on. 

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Not only that, but Dems cleaned up in state wide races in 2018. This isn't a red trending state at all. Dems just get ****ed by the epic gerrymandering that the SCOTUS conservatives decided to pass on. 

In 2018 the Dems won the statewide congressional popular vote by a tad more than 7.5%. Tammy Baldwin was re-elected by 11%. They defeated an incumbent Republican Governor and Attorney General.

I don't know anything about the post about analysts saying 'the state is becoming redder in recent months' (or words to that effect), I haven't seen anything about that, maybe its true. But the last election suggests a blue state and the polls up until today's suggest one that leans blue in the Presidential.

Who knows. But I sure ain't buying the "that state is gone" talk. There's no reason to.

17 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I've said if that scenario ever happens again, the woman should look back at him, act (overly) surprised, cover her crotch with both hands and quickly scoot far away from him, then very theatrically wipe her brow in relief at the escape.

Or turn around and knee him in his tiny crotch.

17 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I've said if that scenario ever happens again, the woman should look back at him, act (overly) surprised, cover her crotch with both hands and quickly scoot far away from him, then very theatrically wipe her brow in relief at the escape.

I soooooooo wish Hillary would have responded like she said she wanted to in her book. We'll never know, but it might've changed how Bernie's supporters saw her (as a fighter like him), and may have earned their votes. 

Edit, add: I really like your idea too, btw...as a server, I have a flair for the dramatic. 😁

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

i'm enjoying watching people just now learn that people pay for twitter influence

it's funny cause it fits the ego of bloomberg, but he's not the only one doing it and this didn't just start this election cycle

it goes on far beyond just twitter and the media.

Archived