Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Yeah, I think her replying to policy criticisms of your record with "I wish everyone was as perfect as you"- it's hard to put into words how pathetic that is. It's nothing but childish, it essentially cedes the points, and it telegraphs that you couldn't come up with anything better.

It's kind of amazing that the candidate who surged last week based off a debate performance could deliver such a terrible moment.

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

it seems my take on biden was notably less positive than most of the punditry on broadcast/cable news

that was the biggest diff in my own perceptions from  most of the general  media reactions i'm seeing

I have only watched two of the debates, including the one last night.  The first one I watched, it really surprised me to see Biden struggle to articulate his thoughts in the majority of his responses.  He seemed to rarely complete a thought without pauses, or correcting himself.  I didn't see that very often last night, so I thought he came out looking more "presidential" than he did the last time I watched him.

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I have trouble imagining a scenario that doesn’t lead to blood in the streets.

I can - if Americans behave like Americans.  Barring a few exceptions we generally don't kill each other over political differences.  

9 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I can - if Americans behave like Americans.  Barring a few exceptions we generally don't kill each other over political differences.  

it would be nice if the current president behaved like an american. he knows the russians are again looking to interfere and he is perfectly fine with it as long as it benefits him

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

it would be nice if the current president behaved like an american. he knows the russians are again looking to interfere and he is perfectly fine with it as long as it benefits him

He's inviting everybody to take a stab at it as long as they're on Team Trump.

11 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

It’s no longer just him. It’s the entire GOP and their voters. Whatever must be done to keep power and get power they don’t have yet.

Got to stop the comi Dems, anyway possible.

warren starts her town hall out interestingly...takes over right after the intro, steamrolls a very passive erin burnett...and with a bunch of papers in her hands goes into a recap of last night then on to how and how she wrote up a contract (the papers--and she reads from them) to release all the complainants from their nda's with bloomberg...long spiel still was going with no interruption 

Archived