Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Oh I dont disagree with that at all. Matter of fact I told the fiance last night that she looked pissed. Cant let something like that get under your skin that way cause Trump is going to do the exact same thing especially if he knows its a weakness. And he will really be a dick about it. 

Can you imagine Trump standing right behind Amy the way he did with Hilary? Oh my...

Co-sign with Rufus on the Wisconsin polling. The margins have been *razor* thin in recent elections.

Very important to have huge turnout in Milwaukee. For those of you considering donating to individual states, I'd highly recommend reading this article about BLOC in Milwaukee. I'm going to be donating to them. It's important.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-wins-wisconsin-milwaukee-community-organizing

https://www.blocbybloc.org/staff

Everything counts this year.

11 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Can you imagine Trump standing right behind Amy the way he did with Hilary? Oh my...

I've said if that scenario ever happens again, the woman should look back at him, act (overly) surprised, cover her crotch with both hands and quickly scoot far away from him, then very theatrically wipe her brow in relief at the escape.

The Dems are stupid with their schedule. Allowing 11 days to pass between NH and NV. Then only 3 days between SC and Super Tuesday.

There should have been a week between SC and Super Tuesday.

If I were the nonBernie candidates, I would spend most of my time before Super Tuesday in the 7 of  8 states with the most delegates: CA, TX,CO,MA,VA, TN & NC.  MN, the 8th state, is probably going to Klobuchar.

It’s vital to reach the 15% threshold there and rack up delegates. You can’t have Bernie win them all or even most of them. He does, then no one will surpass him.

30 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The Dems are stupid with their schedule. Allowing 11 days to pass between NH and NV. Then only 3 days between SC and Super Tuesday.

There should have been a week between SC and Super Tuesday.

If I were the nonBernie candidates, I would spend most of my time before Super Tuesday in the 7 of  8 states with the most delegates: CA, TX,CO,MA,VA, TN & NC.  MN, the 8th state, is probably going to Klobuchar.

It’s vital to reach the 15% threshold there and rack up delegates. You can’t have Bernie win them all or even most of them. He does, then no one will surpass him.

These kinds of problems come up every time, and with both parties.

The thing is, the states kind of have the right to schedule their own primaries, and the parties try to strong-arm them into a schedule that works, which is why the first 4 states are where they are, but then everyone wants their shot to vote as soon as possible, which is why we have the pile-up train wreck that is Super Tuesday. 

Theparty needs to come up with a way to assert control over the schedule. If they could, coming up with something fair and workable would be easy. It would just need to rely on rotating states each competitive cycle. But right now, they have no real mechanism to do so.

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It’s not gonna happen but I want a Burnie/Buttigieg ticket cause I think they compliment each other and cover for each other’s misses very well. 

giphy.gif

Archived