Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Personally, I want everyone to back the Dem nominee.  I would like to have all votes.  I just get tired of Trump voters/swing people who keep acting like they need to be courted in the face of the atrocities committed on a daily basis by this administration.  If you need to have your ass kissed at this point, after the kids in cages, open bigotry, and destruction of democratic decency just because your taxes are in a good place, then of course there will be a heavy dose of "well, then go **** yourself."

alternating between cringing and being halfway impressed with most so far...pete had the best line up to now...ugly sometimes, informative/smart others...

bernie got red-face mad...everyone else is per norm so far--definitente heat focus on bernie and bloomberg of course media made sure of that...i hate cable news, all of em, much of the time..

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Bernie blaming bots as the Bernie Bro types is a cop out. Everyone online knows that's BS.

He didn’t blame bots. He said that wouldn’t surprise him, but that anyone who is being ugly he doesn’t want and he disavows. 

Still a a cop out when you consider some of the ugly comes from his staff. They should have called him out on that, but they didn’t. 

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Bernie blaming bots as the Bernie Bro types is a cop out. Everyone online knows that's BS.

Not sure why he doesn't answer that it's a function of his supporters being more passionate than others and younger. It's not a perfect response but better than blaming bots. Right now he's basically denying it exists.

Archived