Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Any lawyer want to weigh in?  Who is in the right here?

9 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Dude is obviously having a rough day. Give him a mulligan. 😂

I’m glad you guys think I’m above going back a few pages and copying a link just to piss off PB on an otherwise boring Friday night. 

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m glad you guys think I’m above going back a few pages and copying a link just to piss off PB on an otherwise boring Friday night

Given the volume of bourbon ive had tonight, and i am not by any means done, by all means do your worst; in 15 minutes I won’t be able to read anyways. 

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Given the volume of bourbon ive had tonight, and i am not by any means done, by all means do your worst; in 15 minutes I won’t be able to read anyways. 

I too am drinking bourbon, which should explain some things.  

Just finished a round of donations for the home stretch. To my home state, to my district house challenger, to swing states, to senate candidates looking to upset the incumbent republican. To hell with Trump and his enablers. To Texas. Hoping it flips blue.

I've seen a lot of massive Trump "displays", like on the sides of parked tractor trailers, man made billboards and biggly(sp?) large flags/banners. Don't see too many Biden/Harris signs of the same stature. Only shows that a lot of these Trumpists are unhinged and apart of a cult.

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I've seen a lot of massive Trump "displays", like on the sides of parked tractor trailers, man made billboards and biggly(sp?) large flags/banners. Don't see too many Biden/Harris signs of the same stature. Only shows that a lot of these Trumpists are unhinged and apart of a cult.

To me, the size of the signs matchs the size of these guys' assholes and invert it for the size of their brains.

One of the houses I pass frequently with a Biden sign added another sign, and for a couple trips I had someone behind me so I couldn't slow down to read it.

Got the chance on Thursday, and it says: I MAY BE A REPUBLICAN, BUT I'M NO FOOL.

...and that most truck drivers are members of the Tя☭mp cult.

Remember back in the day when you’d see the one car in town with conspiracy theory junk and Bible verses written all over it, and you and random strangers would share a look, shake your heads and chuckle? These people have proliferated to the point that there’s now a whole party devoted to their nuttiness. So now you see that kind of crap all the time. Or maybe that’s mostly just here in the Bible belt. The political system that our “super genius” founding fathers set up gives these people disproportionate power so I don’t think we’re getting out of thisvin the long term.

I think a lot of people see it the same way.  Mrs. Sisko is an attorney. She had a call this week with 6 or 8 of her friends, most of whom are attorneys also. Like us, every single one of them are making plans to leave the country or getting dual citizenship someplace else. One of the sales reps trying to sell my employer a software product does his job permanently now from what was his vacation home in the Dominican Republic. IMO, one of the interesting outcomes of the Tя☭mpization of the GOP and the COVID pandemic is the desire of a lot of people to leave the US combined with the Internet and teleworking making it a real possibility. I’m wondering what the effects will be on the US economy and the places these folks will go to. Should be interesting to watch. 

Archived