Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m not nerdy enough to know what any of those specs mean tho. 

I am.  That’s a nice rig, and a lot better than mine.  (Which isn’t saying much, mine has reached the end if it’s long beautiful life)

So, another first. I just read that Limbaugh has announced that his cancer is terminal. Oh no! I knooow! So tragic. Anywho, back to that first. With Biden ahead, I hope he lives a few more weeks to see it happen. OTOH, I strongly suspect Tя☭mp may be able to steal the election. So on second thought, nah. Get on with it Rush. Here’s hoping you go out gasping for breath and wracked with intractable pain. Too bad there’s no hell for you to rot in. 

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Do I want to know what "Instagram gods" and "algorithm crush" are about?

Jr didn't think his instagram videos were getting the amount of likes and and shares they should have so he made the above awkward video saying he was watching his algorithm get crushed because he pissed off the instagram gods

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m not nerdy enough to know what any of those specs mean tho. 

Ilhan can probably play any game out there right now on ultra settings at 1080p while pushing 100+ frames. Probably push 1440p with high settings. That's a pretty dope rig.

Based queens of the squad.

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m thankful for Jr for one thing anyway. “Watching my algorithm get crushed” has become a sort of new euphemism for masturbating for me. 

ive finally been able to retire “taking my talents to south beach” and “fast five with the rock” 

I stick with the old "checkin' my email."

Archived