Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Democracy’s Savior Joe vs Super Spreader Dictator Donald

Route 50 from the Bay Bridge to OC Maryland and South on Route 13 to VA Beach is Drumpf "terrortory." I should know. I live on Delmarva and drive these roads a lot. There are many more Trump signs this year, no doubt. However, there are also many more Biden signs this year as well. In the 22 years I've lived here this is the first time I have seen any Democrat signage on these roads other than around Salisbury University. All of the signage numbers are up. Be that as it may, it is about 5 to 1 in Drumpf's signage favor. Don't even get me started about OC boats and those damn flags everywhere. 

I have another weekly trip to BMore this coming week, and there is this one farm that has been decked out in Trumpiness for 5 years and just this week the farm across the road decked out in Biden/Harris. Think I'll stop and put a "Hell Yeah!" note on the Biden sign. Maybe even a couple bucks.

Dr. Joe

Edited by Aristarchus
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think it might've hit the ground and been kicked several times

Where is the guy that said it was a scientific fact that Maryland has the worst drivers based on his anecdotal

experience? 

I’m sure he’s like to participate in this   

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

Managed to get in and out for my early vote today in 35 minutes.  GA being GA, some of the R candidates ran unopposed...for the first one I did a write in for Ozzy Osbourne, but there were several so I got bored and just checked the boxes. I really wanted to vote for Liebermann's son for Senate, but I was afraid he might split the Dem vote and keep Ms. "I'm more conservative than Attila the Hun" in office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I have a good friend who lives in Crisfield and works in Salisbury and she sees nothing but trump crap. Very large % of the Eastern Shore is trump territory. However, the state is overwhelmingly Dem. If trump wins Md it means we are totally ****ed. Last I saw biden was up by almost 30%. 

There's no chance Trump wins MD.  My only concern is that rural areas may be even more pro Trump than we assume and once again it might not be getting picked up in the polls.  Although Biden also did better than in the polls in rural or GOP areas, so we'll see.

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Managed to get in and out for my early vote today in 35 minutes.  GA being GA, some of the R candidates ran unopposed...for the first one I did a write in for Ozzy Osbourne, but there were several so I got bored and just checked the boxes. I really wanted to vote for Liebermann's son for Senate, but I was afraid he might split the Dem vote and keep Ms. "I'm more conservative than Attila the Hun" in office.

I almost did the same, but went all the way down the list to Warnock.  (For those unaware, there were about 15 people running for that seat, and the names are in alphabetical order on the ballot, so the best candidate, for me, was one of the last listed.)

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I almost did the same, but went all the way down the list to Warnock.  (For those unaware, there were about 15 people running for that seat, and the names are in alphabetical order on the ballot, so the best candidate, for me, was one of the last listed.)

I did the same thing. I didn't realize they were listing all those other candidates. But i knew Warnock was the one leading the dems. Hard to win the seat. There were two Reps splitting the Rep vote. It will go to a runoff since I seriously doubt anyone gets 50%. The two top reb votes will outnumbers the Dems. But who knows, maybe enough people are mad that KL made money off the pandemic they will still boot her if she is top 2 with Warnock.  

• Like 1

I don't give a rat's ass about Trump.  He is who we thought he was.  But every GOP politician and supporter who holds their nose and supports this POTUS who is still goading people on after terrorists have been arrested for plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer, may God have mercy on your soul (or not. I couldn't care less)

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, visionary said:

There's no chance Trump wins MD.  My only concern is that rural areas may be even more pro Trump than we assume and once again it might not be getting picked up in the polls.  Although Biden also did better than in the polls in rural or GOP areas, so we'll see.

If Trump wins Maryland, he may even with Massachusetts.  

The thing here is that they have adjusted the polls to take into account more of the non-college educated Whites.  It is possible that Biden wins by even more.  We will see.

Edited by redskins59
6 hours ago, Larry said:

I suspect a big part of Obama losing Congress two years into his term, was that he didn't fix the steaming mess he inherited in less than two years. 

Good thing Biden won't have that problem. 

His major issue was he tried to actually be bipartisan and include the GOP when he didn’t need to. He should have just steamrolled them his first to years with no regret. They were just stalling and blocking hoping they would get back in power.  

• Like 2
Just now, HOF44 said:

His major issue was he tried to actually be bipartisan and include the GOP when he didn’t need to. He should have just steamrolled them his first to years with no regret. They were just stalling and blocking hoping they would get back in power.  

He was also dealing with some DINOs that got in the way of things.