Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

26 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I bet he’s looking forward to it.  He won’t be burned from even having to feign being an adult anymore.  

I hope he's wrapped up in countless court cases stemming from all the things that were punted from the Mueller investigation because of the 'can't indict a sitting president' bull****

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

For me one of the biggest takeaways from that poll is...

40% of Americans approve of Trump's handling of COVID-19.

Jesus ****ing Christ. He could probably literally drop deuces on the caskets of COVID victims and they'd still saying he was doing a great job. 

A good portion of those people have been watching fictitious news shows and feeds that happily lie to them for ad revenue.  

5 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I hope he's wrapped up in countless court cases stemming from all the things that were punted from the Mueller investigation because of the 'can't indict a sitting president' bull****

Oh he absolutely will be. He’ll be investigated and probably charged.

But I imagine he’ll drag it out for years and given his declining health, never really face consequences. 

10 hours ago, clietas said:

Anywhere near Bumpass?

I drive through the sooper dooper red part of Virginia regularly to visit my folks (they both hate Trump). Henry n Franklin counties along 220 basically Roanoke to Martinsville. Its like 80/20 Trump/Biden signs. 

Few Confederate flags n even seens a kid on a scooter what had one on his helmet. Nothing but the best n brightest down here in ol Dicksy.

Not really near Bumpass - about 35 miles west of there closer to I-64 West.

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Oh he absolutely will be. He’ll be investigated and probably charged.

And every Republican in America will loudly yell about how the Democrats are politicizing the justice system to attack political enemies.  

With straight faces.  

Biden and Harris should treat the debates like how Biden team approached the Palin debates.  Stick to your script and do not engage the idiots on the other side.  It's not like Trump is gonna say "oh my god you caught me in a lie".  Same with Pence.  And if the avalanche of facr checking hasn't made up your mind by now, nothing you see in a debate will do it either.

21 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Does no one remember Biden making a fool out of Paul Ryan in 2012?

Yes, and one point Biden looks at the moderator and gives this “look at this ****ing guy” expression that was just perfect. 

He also dominated the debate with Sarah Palin, but the bar was so low for that Alaskan imbecile that lots of people gave her credit. 

Funny thing, though...

My husband & I had watched her on C-Span right after her election as Governor of Alaska. She sounded like a rational being. I think the national spotlight did a lot of damage. Family morals, but your teenage daughter gets knocked up out of wedlock. During the campaign. Da Horrah! 

It's healthcare now. Step up and defend Barack, y'all. 

Simple, Biden should demand that Trump release his taxes. If no taxes, no debates.  If this bozo can make demands like this, that is what Biden should do.  I guess if he gets his ass handed, his response will be, Biden was doing drugs.  That's their strategy?  Just cancel the damn thing.

39 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

How do you debate a guy who basically lies every sentence?  Biden will stick to the truth, the other guy won't.

It will be difficult.  

Exactly, Trump answers will be:

A - Fake News

B - A Lie

C - [Insert Insult here]

D - Blame someone else

This debate will be pointless as Trump's partisans won't bulge in any way, and those that are still wondering who to pick are already lost anyway. Because if you don't have a clue by now, you won't have a clue after the debate as well. And first and foremost, it takes two to tango. Trump is not into that.

6 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

I'd suggest Joe to ask him to undergo a lie detector test!

2 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Exactly, Trump answers will be:

A - Fake News

B - A Lie

C - [Insert Insult here]

D - Blame someone else

This debate will be pointless as Trump's partisans won't bulge in any way, and those that are still wondering who to pick are already lost anyway. Because if you don't have a clue by now, you won't have a clue after the debate as well. And first and foremost, it takes two to tango. Trump is not into that.

I'd suggest Joe to ask him to undergo a lie detector test!

I think the best strategy may be the following: Biden should do the drug test.  Once he does the drug test (and Trump does so), then immediately demand that Trump release his taxes.  if he doesn't do that, there will be no debates.

Archived