Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And Yang did not defend his position on charter schools, not cool

That’s because there is no way to say “sometimes the public school district (or individual school) is just plain garbage and I’m not going to force people to send their kids into the garbage.”  It takes a long time to change things, and as we’ve seen with police, changing things isn’t quick or easy when dealing with powerful unions.  

He can talk talk about it on the campaign trail, not on this particular stage.  

Just now, Destino said:

That’s because there is no way to say “sometimes the public school district (or individual school) is just plain garbage and I’m not going to force people to send their kids into the garbage.”  It takes a long time to change things, and as we pie seen with police, changing things isn’t quick or easy when dealing with powerful unions.  

He can talk talk about it on the campaign trail, not on this particular stage.  

That's the thing, some charter schools are jus as bad or worse then public schools.  It's not a choice if the public schools are closed and replaced by what are essentially private businesses getting public school money.

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

WTF?  Protesters?  ****ing rude.

Disgusting behavior. Do that at the beginning if you're going to. Not when Biden is about to talk about his family.

Timing probably had more to do with it being right after the break. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Eh Biden dodges the question then leans on family tragedy for sympathy. Don’t like it 

thats who is he is. his level of family tragedy requires as much resilience as anything hardship he's faced in his career. I have many issues with Biden, this ain't one of them

Archived