Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Lets say Biden dies in office after one year....Obama gets the remaining 3 years of his term, right? 

I honestly don't know the rules.  I think maybe Obama would get to serve out remaining term, but would not be eligible to run for that follow-up term?  Not sure though.

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

The really terrifying thing about this is that if you believe he is modern Moses and has been sent by your God to save you, if he is defeated in 2020 there is no way to rationalize that.

He wasn’t defeated through democracy because he was gods chosen so it would have to be an act of Satan to cause such events. 

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

I honestly don't know the rules.  I think maybe Obama would get to serve out remaining term, but would not be eligible to run for that follow-up term?  Not sure though.

Have you been paying any attention at all the past 3 years!?

There are no rules!

Barack forevuh!

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Well, one of the rules is that, to be Vice President, you have to be eligible to be President.  

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

Well, one of the rules is that, to be Vice President, you have to be eligible to be President.  

as long as it's not a silver-haired older white male uber-xtian race bannon wannabe who's taken holy vows of submission and  homoerotic meditation like this suckass supplicant who's spent his faith stroking the orange mushroom for the glory of himself and his bent fellows

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

as long as it's not a silver-haired older white male uber-xtian race bannon wannabe who's taken holy vows of submission and  homoerotic meditation like this suckass supplicant who's spent his faith stroking the orange mushroom for the glory of himself and his bent fellows

source.gif

48 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

If anything this is more true now......

Interesting article.  There's lots of witty Trump supporter jokes.  But some self-deprecating humor, too.  And I do suspect some valid points, too.  

Dang if Amy could dish out those kinds of burns consistently she might get a foothold.

If I ran for President this cycle, and knew I wasn't winning the nominee, I'd just spend all my time verbally attacking Trump mercilessly.

If I made a debate, I wouldn't even answer the questions, I'd just straight up tell Trump jokes.  I'd ask for like 2-3% of voters to keep supporting me so I could make debates and just rip Trump and his merry band of Moscow mercenaries.

1)  Props to Beto for doing that.  

2)  And there's a valid point there, too.  If folks think banning assault weapons is going to make any difference at all in total gun deaths, they're delusional.  It might make a noticeable difference in mass shootings.  (Might not even do that.)  But impact on total gun deaths?  Might as well be zero.  

22 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The really terrifying thing about this is that if you believe he is modern Moses and has been sent by your God to save you, if he is defeated in 2020 there is no way to rationalize that.

He wasn’t defeated through democracy because he was gods chosen so it would have to be an act of Satan to cause such events. 

OMG that has to be satire right?

Right?....

58 minutes ago, Larry said:

1)  Props to Beto for doing that.  

2)  And there's a valid point there, too.  If folks think banning assault weapons is going to make any difference at all in total gun deaths, they're delusional.  It might make a noticeable difference in mass shootings.  (Might not even do that.)  But impact on total gun deaths?  Might as well be zero.  

Banning lead in house paint wasnt going to do anything for the houses already painted. It took time and still there are houses out there 40 years later. How many people has thst helped? I don't know. 

Probably a bad comparison. 

Archived