Rdskns2000

Pres. Election:11/3/20(Donnie vs Bernie)- On to South Carolina 2/29 & Super Tuesday: 3/3

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

 

I think Kamala is someone's winning VP ticket. 

 

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now?  I can see her with Warren if she doesn't leapfrog her by gaining the minority vote she's probably going to rip from Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I gotta say as a Never Trumper former GOP voter who want's to vote against the GOP, no one here is exciting me.

 

This isn't American Idol, this is your life

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now?  I can see her with Warren if she doesn't leapfrog her by gaining the minority vote she's probably going to rip from Biden.

 

its damning that we still have to consider it, but Murica ain't voting for a woman/woman ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Reading is fundamental.  I have before.

My G, you want attention which is why you been harping on this for the last year.

 

Just vote for a 3rd party right-leaning candidate. I'm not mad over it and don't care, and I don't think these candidates care either. The Never Trumper Republicans aren't as significant a voting block as you all like to believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StillUnknown said:

 

its damning that we still have to consider it, but Murica ain't voting for a woman/woman ticket

 

I didn't want to bring it up first, I know women that won't vote for a woman.  I won't go so far as to say we aren't ready, but if Harris ends up on top, I wouldn't recommend her adding a woman to her ticket.  This isn't about being first, this is about beating Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Be a waste, who is she second to on this stage right now? 

 

This stage has crazy lady, and Hickenlooper up there saying socialism doesn't help on a climate change question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buttigieg talking big without saying anything of substance. He got saved on that race question because he gave a BS answer.

 

My lefty bias, but Williamson impressing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

 

I didn't want to bring it up first, I know women that won't vote for a woman.  I won't go so far as to say we aren't ready, but if Harris ends up on top, I wouldn't recommend her adding a woman to her ticket.  This isn't about being first, this is about beating Trump.

 

Warren v Harris debates would be fun if they went 1 on 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

This isn't American Idol, this is your life

Damn.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I wasn't aware.  I need to go sit down and reflect on this now........

 

 

You'll all should know that just because none of them aren't currently exciting me doesn't mean I won't end up voting for one.   ****, I guess I can't say some critiques here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought Williamson was going to talk about harnessing the power of moon crystals for a second.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

My G, you want attention which is why you been harping on this for the last year.

 

Just vote for a 3rd party right-leaning candidate. I'm not mad over it and don't care, and I don't think these candidates care either. The Never Trumper Republicans aren't as significant a voting block as you all like to believe.

I'm almost positive I'll pull the D lever.  I was just making a statement about the people on the stage.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.