Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nationwide Removal of Confederate Statues

No Excuses

“Washington had slaves too” is the lefty-libertarian Bro version of TrumpKlan’s “Planned Parenthood is black genocide”.  

Absolute trash.  And a troll, hot take hijack of fully justified civil rights movements.

All wolves wear sheep’s clothing.

I’ll hang up and listen...

Weird that the media would ask Dr Fauci, who recommends caution, masks, and social distancing, about how his boss that exhibits and encourages reckless behavior.  Just where do they get off pursuing that sort of questioning?

The freedom they had for academic pursuits was one afforded to them by human capital wealth.

That wealth also meant they owned property (which slaves unfortunately were at the time).

I suggest you read A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.  You will see a similar pattern in which scientific academic pursuits and accomplishments were primarily achieved by people of wealth.  

Not trying to absolve anyone of their negative legacy associated with slavery.   Just pointing out that academic pursuits were afforded to the wealthy, who often also owned slaves.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 2:34 AM, clietas said:

104485775_3442328219120494_4208159997210

Heeeey! I’m standin’ right here! Don’t make me get the wormhole aliens on ya.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:35 AM, PleaseBlitz said:

Ken Burns: Our monuments are representations of myth, not fact

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/06/23/ken-burns-our-monuments-are-representations-myth-not-fact/?arc404=true

Video at link. 

C’mon. What would that guy know about the “wawah of nawthun aggression”?

18 hours ago, visionary said:
MS to remove stars and bars from state flag 

Note how quickly this happened after Kylin Hill threatened to not play for MS State over the flag. Please accept my apologies but I can’t help saying I told ya so! 

• Like 2

Edward Colston: Bristol's Colston Arms pub to be renamed

A pub named after 17th Century slave trader Edward Colston has covered over its sign amid plans for a name change.

_113170152_arms1.png

The Colston Arms in Kingsdown, Bristol, has hung up a temporary banner calling it "Ye olde Pubby Mcdrunkface" and asked people to suggest new names.

The sign outside the pub reads "We are listening. Black Lives Matter."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

20 hours ago, China said:

Edward Colston: Bristol's Colston Arms pub to be renamed

A pub named after 17th Century slave trader Edward Colston has covered over its sign amid plans for a name change.

The Colston Arms in Kingsdown, Bristol, has hung up a temporary banner calling it "Ye olde Pubby Mcdrunkface" and asked people to suggest new names.

The sign outside the pub reads "We are listening. Black Lives Matter."

Click on the link for the full article

Why do they need suggestions?  Clearly they've already got a winner of a name.  I'd drink at Pubby McDrunkface.

• Like 1

My wife makes me a nice mask to wear at work. Lot's of stars and red,white,and.....kind of a tan color. Pretty cool actually. I happen to walk by two coworkers and one of them looks at me and says,(sarcastically),: "I'm sorry sir. That mask looks very similar to a Confederate Flag and I find that offensive. You need to take it off."  The other worker laughs and they high five each other. I'm going to get fired before I quit I think if this **** keeps up.  There's  even a couple of backwards assholes who fly the Confederate Flag with the American Flag on their trucks around town,(dumbasses need to brush up on the Nevada history there. Not that that would help of course). 

• Sad 3