Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

i've spent a lot of time in life around military and civilian cops, primarily in three pac nw states...just anecdotally, in terms of "% of white cops that are racist", the large majority that i was around very much seemed like pretty decent qualified guys overall, and a few have been very impressive

What scares me about this more than the fact that racist cops exist, it’s that you can’t survive as a cop.....black, white or yellow.....unless you support that blue wall. You don’t have to be racist and help kill me and cover it up. You just have to nod your head and keep your mouth shut. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What scares me about this more than the fact that racist cops exist, it’s that you can’t survive as a cop.....black, white or yellow.....unless you support that blue wall. You don’t have to be racist and help kill me and cover it up. You just have to nod your head and keep your mouth shut. 

i'd be dead

that's one reason me and all non-hater whiteys need to be forceful advocates for POC issues, period

loud and showing soem stamina :)

same as a terminally hetero male, we need to be all over  supporitng the LGBTQ issues, too

guess that's part of my 'liberal" side to others, though i nevr think of it that way

• Like 2

23 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Here’s another very stable person, who is totally not a radicalized Trumpkin.

So they are against inter-racial couples...keep that in mind Supreme Court when we allow companies to refuse service based on religious belief..

Jeremiah 2:21-25

21 Yet I planted you a choice vine,
    wholly of pure seed.
How then have you turned degenerate
    and become a wild vine?
22 Though you wash yourself with lye
    and use much soap,
    the stain of your guilt is still before me,
declares the Lord God.
23 How can you say, ‘I am not unclean,
    I have not gone after the Baals’?
Look at your way in the valley;
    know what you have done—
a restless young camel running here and there,
24     a wild donkey used to the wilderness,
in her heat sniffing the wind!
    Who can restrain her lust?
None who seek her need weary themselves;
    in her month they will find her.
25 Keep your feet from going unshod
    and your throat from thirst.
But you said, ‘It is hopeless,
    for I have loved foreigners,
    and after them I will go.’

Oh good, and a Zionist, because the image wouldn't be complete without full fledged irony.

Leviticus 20:24

But I said to you, "You will possess their land; I will give it to you as an inheritance, a land flowing with milk and honey." I am the LORD your God, who has set you apart from the nations.

Funny how this racist supports genocide and territorial invasion when it has a divine mandate, but when it's brown people from Juarez that's evil.

11 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

If cost is your concern then you should be against the death penalty. It's cheaper to go for life imprisonment than capital punishment.

https://www.amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost/

I get the numbers, but they use non death penalty cases until incarceration is over. That could be 5 years, not 50. The average is going to skew low. 

Also, obviously, the biggest problem is protracted court battling for years in death penalty cases, costing courts, and the need for PD’s tons of money. The judicial system is a morass.

Now, I’m all for people getting their due in a court of law, and am well aware of improper imprisoning of death penalty innocents, but in cases like this, where there is no question, and witnesses galore...

59 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Except it’ll cost boatloads of taxpayer $$

Putting the cost aside (and as stated, you don't save any money by executing someone), (1) I still think life in prison is far worse than a quick death when you go in in your 20s (2) you should make an example out of this guy, but don't make him a martyr, and (3) maybe he's not beyond rehabilitation and some good can come of this.  

26 minutes ago, Larry said:

Won't somebody be more tolerant of the poor Nazis?  

(And somebody probably shouldn't be quoting that picture.)  

The verses from Jeremiah that are on the car begin this way:

Yet I planted you a choice vine,
    wholly of pure seed.
How then have you turned degenerate
    and become a wild vine?

Ironic that it could apply to the owner of this car.

Edited by First Colony
  • Like 3