Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Definitely making a strong case for white supremacy. 

This uber mensch was arrested in El Paso after he was found stalking a migrant center in his car while brandishing a knife and a fully loaded gun:

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/08/trump-supporter-detained-with-knife-outside-el-paso-migrant-community-center/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Edited by No Excuses

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This uber mensch was arrested in El Paso after he was found stalking a migrant center in his car while brandishing a knife and a fully loaded gun:

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/08/trump-supporter-detained-with-knife-outside-el-paso-migrant-community-center/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Arrested and released without charges.  

5 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Trump ran on deporting Mexicans, can someone please run on deporting that guy? I am so sick of these dorks, including the dip**** one man army guy walking around Walmart from yesterday. 

Part of me would be amused if one of the many Dem candidates would start leading his crowds in chants of "Send Him Back".  ("Lock Him Up" would work, too.)

• Like 1

(red highlights mine)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/muskegon-police-officer-on-leave-after-kkk-application-found-displayed-in-home/ar-AAFxkJs?li=BBnb7Kz

Muskegon police officer on leave after KKK application found displayed in home

HOLTON, Mich. - A couple touring homes in West Michigan says they've made some unsettling discoveries in the home of a Muskegon Police officer.

Rob and Reyna Mathis say they've been looking for a home for over a month now. They have looked at homes in Sterling Heights, Grand Rapids, Hudsonville and Muskegon. The couple thought they found the perfect home in Holton, a community north of Muskegon. The house they toured with their realtor is owned by a Muskegon Police officer. Mathis says there were three Confederate flags, two in the garage and one on the dining room table. "It was so disturbing to me," Rob Mathis said. 

Mathis, who is black and an Army veteran, shared the experience on a Facebook post—which has been shared more than 1,000 times with more than 900 comments. He confessed to joking to himself that he was walking through a Ku Klux Klan member's home. When the couple and their realtor got to the bedroom, they claim to have discovered a Ku Klux Klan application framed on the wall. Mathis says the walk-through was immediately cut short and he and his wife pulled their offer. 

"I said 'oh my God, let's go and get out of here right now,'" Rob Mathis said. "I was just angry, and my daughter started asking questions and she's only 12," Reyna Mathis added.  Rob Mathis did not name the officer in the post, however a number of Facebook users did. County tax records show the home belongs to a Charles Anderson, who is currently employed with the Muskegon Police Department. According Muskegon Director of Public Safety Jeffrey Lewis, Anderson has been placed on administrative leave. Anderson has been on the force for more than 20 years, according to previous reporting. 

In 2009, Anderson fatally shot Julius Johnson, a 23-year-old black man, after Johnson ran from a traffic stop. Anderson testified in court that Johnson wrestled away his radio and baton, beating him in the face with the objects. The officer was treated at the hospital for serious head injuries. Johnson's sister, Tunisia Phillips was convicted of lying to police about the shooting. She told investigators she heard her brother beg for his life, but prosecutors determined she did not arrive to the scene until after the shooting. Phillips spent three months in jail. The Muskegon County Prosecutor at the time, Tony Tague, ruled the shooting was in self-defense. 

Chief Lewis said inquires to look into the integrity of the post and the accusations against Anderson are both underway. Lewis says it needs to be determined if Anderson has violated any city employment policies. Until then, Anderson will remain on administrative leave. "I think that's a step in the right direction, to find out what's going on for this individual," Rob Mathis said. "I hope for the community, if his intentions aren't good, he does not need to be a police officer," Reyna Mathis added.  "We, and all minorities, are in harms way if that's the case."

(pic of the actual kkk application in video at link)

i've spent a lot of time in life around military and civilian cops, primarily in three pac nw states...just anecdotally, in terms of "% of white cops that are racist", the large majority that i was around very much seemed like pretty decent qualified guys overall, and a few have been very impressive

but i still think i've met too many who operated in the red zone on that racist spectrum

and while i'm kinda bad at being a white guy* i'm pretty sure i'd have met more if i were black

*lost incel status in early teens, have rhythm and can dance, not hung like a hamster, think all humans are at the same basic "level" of human as me (not a compliment), and have no use for nascar or monster trucks

who was the rigthsider---a drive-by i think---who was lambasting the libs here for thinking the straight pride parades are fronts?

not that this is to refute him, there's no need, i just thought of him as i was posing it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crowd-erupts-into-laughter-as-modesto-straight-pride-leader-says-hes-part-of-racist-group/ar-AAFx98p?li=BBnb7Kz

Crowd erupts into laughter as Modesto Straight Pride leader says he's part of 'racist group'

From the moment he took to the podium to defend his "Straight Pride" event, Don Grundmann was booed by the assembled crowd at Wednesday's Modesto City Council meeting. But he quickly became a source of their unmitigated amusement after a slip of the tongue sent the meeting into joyful laughter.

Grundmann, who is attempting to host a "Straight Pride" rally on Aug. 24 in Modesto, started off by defending his intentions.

"We haven't done anything," he protested. "We're a totally peaceful, racist group."

Although he quickly tried to recant the "racist" portion of his sentence, the chambers were already laughing and cheering so loudly he couldn't be heard. One of the Modesto city council members can be seen laughing so hard, she fully turns away from her microphone.

Grundmann, who is a chiropractor based in the Bay Area, is partnering with Modesto resident Mylinda Mason for the event. He's also the founder of the four-month-old National Straight Pride Coalition. On its website, it says it aims to promote and defend "Western Civilization," "Caucasians," heterosexuality, a "God ordained natural nuclear family." It also extols the virtues of nationalism.

Also present at the city council meeting was Matthew Mason, the adopted son of Mylinda Mason. Mason, who is gay, denounced both his adoptive mother and Grundmann at the meeting. "I have personally heard her use hateful, harmful rhetoric when describing the LGBTQ+ community and non-Christian religious communities," he said. "Don Grundmann is a radical right-wing fascist from the Bay Area who is attempting to use Modesto as a launching ground for his political and cultural campaign of hate."

Grundmann and Mylinda Mason have submitted an application to reserve Mancini Bowl, a city-run amphitheater, for their rally, but the city is still weighing whether or not to approve the application. A city spokesman told the Sacramento Bee that a decision would be made by end of week. City Manager Joe Lopez said an approval of the event permit would not be an endorsement of its message; it would be a "recognition of the free speech rights enshrined in the First Amendment."

As the Sac Bee notes, Grundmann has a history of promoting his personal agenda through self-created organizations. He also started the Citizens Against Perversion group, among others. "One of the coalition's first events, a protest of the Drag Queen Story Time at the JFK Library in Vallejo in June, drew four protesters," the Bee reports. "The story time drew about 140 people."

video at link

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

The KKK has applications?  

Did he get accepted?

Why's he still got the application?

as stated, there's a video at the link, and in the article text i posted it says he has it framed on the wall---you can see it in the video

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

as stated, there's a video at the link, and in the article text i posted it says he has it framed on the wall---you can see it in the video

Not sure if the Blazing Saddles image was enough of a hint that I wasn't questioning what you posted,but was making fun.  

I've never kept an application for a job.  I've always given them to the potential employer.  And I kinda thought that the notion of a criminal organization having a written application was funny  

• Haha 1