Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.


Recommended Posts

The police knew about the protest for awhile. Why weren't they prepared beforehand and out there, like they are for non right wing protests?  Especially in Virginia where white men have open carried at a campaign office?

 

Double standard indeed.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Can you point me to the part where they marched through the campus and beat up students?  I'm not for what's going on, but flaming the situation with false facts doesn't help either.

 

From the OP: If I'm not mistaken, that's the statue of Thomas Jefferson in front of the Rotunda on UVA's campus.

 

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

 

 

 

Of course, there are heroes in this story. Who were sadly failed by their local police departments. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Click for the rest of his rant, poking obvious holes in this groups way of thinking/doing/living that everybody realizes...

 

Everybody except this group of beta cucks of course. 

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

Quite a few in this thread have openly advocated exterminating these poor ignorant slobs, do you not think that's a radical solution to the problem?

 

Suggesting these people exit our society and going out and doing it are two different things. Words on a message board don't equal going to a rally with a automatic rifle/bat/whatever I could find around the house, while wearing my favorite shirt with the Hitler quotes on it, and intending to beat on bleeding heart liberals or snowflake college students. Maybe even a colored or two, if they're brave enough to show up. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

 

No. 

 

Im not dealing with this "it's both sides that are like this" bull**** today. The other side isn't showing its ass in Charlottesville right now. Stop trying to deflect from what this really is. Whenever the other side gets violent, it's always in direct response to what the PoS that are in Charlottesville are doing or have done. The root of the issue is these PoS in Charlottesville and their millions of sympathizers across the nation. 

 

I imagine you're quite right on this point, but I'm looking at a bigger picture. There's a culture war happening, which is why we spent all week arguing about some mid-level IT guy getting fired for an email. The fringes of the culture war are radicalized. This march today is evidence of that, as were the Berkeley antifa riots.

 

Most of us aren't them, and those of us who aren't them need to do a better job of communicating before they get out of control. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it doesn't look good to me.

Edited by s0crates
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, s0crates said:

Most of us aren't them, and those of us who aren't them need to do a better job of communicating before they get out of control.

 

This is peachy coming from the guy who spent his time on this board shilling for Bernie, and now posts alt-right junk and calls people SJWs.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

 

This is peachy coming from the turd who spent his time on this board shilling for Bernie, and now posts alt-right junk and calls people SJWs.

 

Maybe you'll exterminate me too?

Edited by s0crates
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DHCwwwvXUAEKMuQ.jpg

 

and you have guys like this that do their jobs even protecting a combination of Nazi/Confederates who both would prefer he never existed at all.

 

Oh, and Trump is a Snowflake ****. He's scared to comment on this (He will be forced to eventually) and he's started to push back on Putin. ****.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

Quite a few in this thread have openly advocated exterminating these poor ignorant slobs, do you not think that's a radical solution to the problem? Suppose that was the reaction to an antifa rally with communist flags if it helps.

Yup.

 

They are a cancer on society and causing problems for everyone. Even someone like me, a white male. You treat cancer aggressively.

 

They should be exterminated. Their whole identity is derived from hurting (mentally or physicall) people simply because they not look alike.

 

I'm not looking for your approval on my morality. I'll sleep quite comfortably knowing our society would be better off if people who praise Hitler or advocate for hurting people because of their skin/gender didn't exist.

 

I'm know I'm right. I don't have moral or religious constructs that require me to respect or cherish the life of a white supremacists.

 

I have equal views of Muslim extremists that kidnap young girls from school and sell them into sex slavery.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

Maybe you'll exterminate me too?

 

I never advocated or called for anyone's extermination. You're the one coming in here and sympathizing with Nazis while lecturing everyone on civility as you mock people as "SJWs" on this board. ****ing hypocrite.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yup.

 

They are a cancer on society and causing problems for everyone. Even someone like me, a white male. You treat cancer aggressively.

 

They should be exterminated. Their whole identity is derived from hurting (mentally or physicall) people simply because they not look alike.

 

I'm not looking for your approval on my morality. I'll sleep quite comfortably knowing our society would be better off if people who praise Hitler or advocate for hurting people because of their skin/gender didn't exist.

 

I'm know I'm right. I don't have moral or religious constructs that require me to respect or cherish the life of a white supremacists.

 

I have equal views of Muslim extremists that kidnap young girls from school and sell them into sex slavery.

 

I don't doubt some people deserve to die, as for example people selling young girls into sex slavery, but I will insist nobody deserves to die because of what he thinks, even if what he thinks is stupid. 

 

I do agree with you in the sense that our society would be better off if these people weren't so stupid, I just think there are better solutions to that problem than genocide.

 

 

 

Edited by s0crates
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

Maybe you'll exterminate me too?

Do you have a fear that one day you will advocate against people, or do violence against people, because of their gender, creed, or race?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I never advocated or called for anyone's extermination. You're the one coming in here and sympathizing with Nazis while lecturing everyone on civility as you mock people as "SJWs" on this board. ****ing hypocrite.

 

With us or against us?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Do you have a fear that one day you will advocate against people, or do violence against people, because of their gender, creed, or race?

 

 

No, not exactly. I have a fear that people will do that, which is why I do my best to adhere to the principles designed to prevent it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks, from the picture above, like a bunch of rich white yups attending the highest school in the land decided to go to Home Depot and grab some tiki torches.

 

Much like the thread regarding technology ruining our society, it's the parent's fault.  People aren't born like this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, s0crates said:

 

I don't doubt some people deserve to die, as for example people selling young girls into sex slavery, but I will insist nobody deserves to die because of what he thinks, even if what he thinks is stupid. 

 

I do agree with you in the sense that our society would be better off if these people weren't so stupid, I just think there are better solutions to that problem than genocide.

 

 

 

It's not because of what they think. I'm not advocating we exterminate racists. If you want to call on slippery slope, that's a slippery slope.

 

People that assemble to chant and advocate against people, who bring weapons to (at the very least) intimidate said people, are no longer simply guilty of what they think.

 

People who assemble to hail the praises of Hitler are not simply guilty of what they think.

 

Everyone here is capable of seeing the line I'm drawing here, and determining who is on what side and what sort of things cast you on either side.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we're all alarmed by this because its happening in our backyard. If it was happening in Texas or Alabama or some backwater like

that, we'd all sneer and move along with our day. But this is Charlottesville, a town I'm all too familiar with. 

Edited by Mournblade
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm moving to Texas, and not happy about it. 

 

Kinda like out of the frying pan and into the fire.

 

I thought that after spending the last years in the closet due to work, that I could be out for my remaining years. I can be a bit maybe in Austin, but will be very cautious now. It's a ****ing shame.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...