Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

She looks gleeful.  The hateful, mean ****.  Rare use of the C word for me.  

She's part of the new breed of Republican "lawmakers" who know absolutely nothing about policy, don't care about policy, and get their rocks off by being as mean, offensive, and bigoted as possible in as public a way as possible. Thanks Trump.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

How did we get to having an swarm of 20-something neckbeard dumbasses everywhere? WTF are you people feeding your kids?

I have a 17 yr old and if he started showin even a hint of this **** I could buy shoes one at a time because my other foot would be permanently ensconced in his ass

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t understand the argument. 

you have to be a citizen to vote right?

so the argument is that if you’re a citizen of (recent) immigrant heritage you shouldn’t be allowed to vote because it dilutes the voting power of white people (who I guess are superior because their ties to immigration span further back in history)?

usually I can decipher the poorly disguised opinions of Fox News hosts but that one I cannot follow. 

They should stop going after Carlson and start going after his sponsors. The show wont stop until the money does. Not that it matters anyway. Most watched cable news show in the country. I know my supervisor and my work roomie watch it nightly. Fun

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They should stop going after Carlson and start going after his sponsors. The show wont stop until the money does. Not that it matters anyway. Most watched cable news show in the country. I know my supervisor and my work roomie watch it nightly. Fun

Going after sponsors probably less effective because Fox makes most of it's money from charging cable subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tucker's entire diatribe makes no sense unless it's seen as being purely about white voters losing power to non-white voters and how that is unacceptable in America.

Otherwise it's the equivalent of a person standing around yelling "I have a basket I'm filling with apples and oranges, but when I start to fill it with more oranges than apples it starts to become more orange overall!" Which is...true. But what's the point? That's like ranting about how subtraction gives you a smaller number than you started with and how that's terrible. 

It makes no sense unless the entire premise is that the oranges are inherently substandard to apples and should not count as much.

Which is exactly what he's saying.

So... as a white person watching Carlson that has grown up in northern Virginia, and thinks there is at least some merit to the idea that there is a political windfall for the democrats supporting immigrants in the idea that they’re more likely to vote for them (I’m not saying that’s why they do it - I’m saying that it stands to reason they’re more likely to vote for a party that at least says they want to help as opposed to the party that thinks we should round all the no whites up and send them to Mexico, don’t feel like I’m out in a limb here)

(notice they never say a good damn thing about white illegals from Europe, of which there are plenty here too)

what is they’re replacing me with? What is it immigrants want that is just so detrimental to me, since I’m white and all?

the platform that thinks we should have universal healthcare, college should be free (for some) or at least the cost should be tackled, that people who are better off should contribute more to the country that has given them such a great opportunity, that our public school system is vitally important to our country and the answer is not to privatize it so only those with money can use it, that our criminal justice system is broken, that the drug war is a failure, that we should care more about our minority communities and the socioeconomic status (cause in some part by a history of racism both on the personal level and the systemic/structural level), that we should give a **** about our environment and try to be a global leader in the obvious energy revolution we’re in the midst of?

I MEAN WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF THIS?!?!?

is there some secrete Democrat platform I’m unaware of where they take all my money and possessions and throw me into peasanthood cause I’m white and payback is a **** or something?!!

If you’re so goddamn scared about it all then how about you restructure your platform so you’re for things that are good for this country and it’s people?

I don’t even like majority of the Dems plans for the problems but at least the ****ing admit there are problems that need to be addressed. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 4

ADL Response to Lachlan Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of Fox News, on Tucker Carlson

April 12, 2021

Lachlan Murdoch
Executive Chairman and CEO
Fox Corporation
1121 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Dear Mr. Murdoch, 

I received your response of April 11, 2021, and I thank you for your words of respect for ADL. Although I appreciate the sentiment that you and your father continue to support ADL’s mission, supporting Mr. Carlson’s embrace of the “great replacement theory” stands in direct contrast to that mission. As you noted in your letter, ADL honored your father over a decade ago, but let me be clear that we would not do so today, and it does not absolve you, him, the network, or its board from the moral failure of not taking action against Mr. Carlson. 

Click on the link for the full letter