Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

32 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm conflicted on situations like this, I get that companies cannot have these type of people representing them, but firing someone with that mentality will only raise their hate level IMO. I think that people should be able to take steps to redeem themselves and improve as a person. 

Either way, I won't be crying any tears for her so it is what it is. 

She'll get a chance to show she's truly remorseful. Someone will hire her eventually. It probably won't be Franklin Templeton and Bash again. 

• Like 1

I don't think we have any reason to believe this person is seriously unhinged, she's just extremely privileged and has that latent under-the-surface racism that a lot of white people have in this country that leads them to get indignant when a person of color talks to them as equals (or worse, gently points out that they are doing wrong).  As far as her losing her job, well, yea not surprised.  Organizations have values and, probably more importantly, have to keep up appearances.  This person still has every opportunity to redeem herself and improve, and hopefully (as is my experience), the hard lessons stick much better.  

• Like 5

When I see somebody on an open, public, racist rant, I just keep remembering what I think was an incredible scene from Law & Order.  Checy Chase is a racist drunk driver.  

And I just love the line, as he's on a rant in the interrogation room about the blacks and the Jews being out to get him, from the (black, female) Lieutenant to the (black) detective watching through the window:  

"Make sure you write down every thing he says."  

• Like 3

Neo-Nazi 'diehards' face jail for being part of banned far-right group

Four neo-Nazi “diehards” are facing jail for being “active members” of the banned terrorist group National Action (NA). 

Alice Cutter and her former partner Mark Jones appeared at Birmingham crown court on Monday, along with Garry Jack and Connor Scothern. 

The extreme rightwing group, whose members have been described as “diehards” by the director of public prosecutions, was banned in December 2016 after a series of rallies and incidents, including praising the murder of the MP Jo Cox. 

Cutter, a former Miss Hitler beauty pageant contestant, and Jones, both of Sowerby Bridge in West Yorkshire, as well as Jack and Scothern were all convicted of having membership of a terrorist group, after a trial in March. 

The 23-year-old, who entered the beauty contest as Miss Buchenwald – a reference to the second world war concentration camp – had denied being a member, despite attending the group’s rallies, in which banners reading “Hitler was right” were raised. 

Jurors were also shown messages in which she joked about gassing synagogues, and using a Jew’s head as a football. In one exchange with another NA member on the day after Cox’s murder, Cutter said of the MP: “Rot in hell, ****.” 

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...