Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why do white people keep doing this?

Because they can get away with it?

No minority group could ever descend upon a city, dressed in military gear and armed with rifles and not see massive political, cultural and law enforcement backlash.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5

Now is time to remember that the VA GOP is quite cozy with white supremacists.

Corey Stewart was a percentage point away from being the GOP nominee for governor. He will most likely be Tim Kaines challenger for Senate next year.

Modern day conservatism for you. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

black kids getting blasted without being armed, these ****s out here in full get up, marching in open opposition of people who look like me without being ruffled

If only they were just marching.

Privilege on full display.

• Like 5

Those anti-protestors did better than I would have. When it comes to racism I can rarely control my mouth. 

Make no mistake, this IS Trump's base. And IF the GOP had any desire to distance themselves from these reprehensible people then they've done a lousy job of showing it.

3 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Where are the moderate whites to condemn this? 

Don't you EVEN try to tie me to this bull****.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Those anti-protestors did better than I would have. When it comes to racism I can rarely control my mouth. 

Make no mistake, this IS Trump's base. And IF the GOP had any desire to distance themselves from these reprehensible people then they've done a lousy job of showing it.

its too easy to write them off as Trump's base

its more than that

as far as i'm concerned, anyone who is silent on them, is just as despicable. people don't get to ride the sidelines on this one

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 4

It'd be nice if the president would say something condemning this...not holding my breath though. This whole thing makes sad, every part of it. The fact we have a group of people with these beliefs organizing such an event in this day and age, leaders of this event having the ear of an important politician, dichotomy of police treatment in this event versus say something like BLM, the fact these idiots are getting their message out there because of the national coverage of it, the fact the press must cover it because it is important, and the hypocritical hot takes that will result from this event frustrate me but recognize their right to do so as sickening as it is.

Edited by Busch1724