Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

2 hours ago, Ax said:

I've always believed the world missed a great opportunity, immediately after 9/11, to wipe out every known terrorist organization possible. 

The KKK would have been on my list. Even today, I would have little issue with luring them to a remote location, under the guise of receiving free "whatever", and killing every goddamn one of them. But that's me. I'm not one for dancing around the edges. to paraphrase Eula Goodnight, "A sharp knife cuts the fastest, and hurts the least."

Of course, today, I'd have little issue treating Antifa, BLM, New Black Panther Party, or any other color/race specific hate group, with the same justice. No, they haven't been around as long. And no, they haven't committed all the types and numbers of crimes, yet. But, just as we'd all be better off had the KKK been wiped out in it's infancy, so would we be now, in stopping ANY such group of morons from gaining further support.

So if I'm understanding you right, you believe this group of people is close enough to the KKK in intent that they should all be executed?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Openly fantasizing about rounding up and slaughtering every person whom you disagree with politically?

Thats probably the most openly Nazi/Fascist post we’ve ever seen on this board.

Dude said "Yea maybe they havent done anything to deserve it YET, but if it were up to me I would kill them now". 

Dude. 

17 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

So if I'm understanding you right, you believe this group of people is close enough to the KKK in intent that they should all be executed?

Yea that's what he said 

my suggestion is for folks not to turn ax's last post there into a rabbit hole   (his acct is suspended)

the widely relevant theme of false equivalences--despite some member's weakly argued discomfort with its pervasive reality---is validly in play of course

just prefer spending little time on that particular post as fodder

and please do not reply to this (my) post in the thread---ty

• Like 6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/16/jason-kesslers-anti-jewish-screed-was-interrupted-by-his-father-hey-get-out-of-my-room/?utm_term=.24cdc5acb267

Jason Kessler’s anti-Jewish screed was interrupted by his father: ‘Hey, you get out of my room’

:806:

Jason Kessler, the organizer of the “Unite the Right 2″ rally that fizzled out Sunday in Washington, was discussing Israel, Orthodox Judaism and “sex slavery” on a recent live stream with fellow white nationalist Patrick Little when he was interrupted by a counterprotest of sorts.

A counterprotest staged by Kessler’s father.

“Hey, you get out of my room,” called a man from outside the frame, which showed Kessler on an iPhone screen mounted by Little, a former Senate candidate from California. Little posted the full video in June, and an excerpt began circulating this week on Twitter.

His father was having none of it.

“I want this to stop in my room, Jason,” he shouted. “This is my room.”

Little chortled, instructing his live-stream partner: “Clean your room.” He added, “I’m going to assume that’s a parent there. I’m not sure.”

He inquired, “You’re not staying with an Orthodox Jew, are you?”

The question made Kessler promptly clarify.

“No, it’s my father,”

:rofl89:This guy, who lives with his parents, is considered a leader of sorts.  Here is my favorite part of the article:

He then complained about his family watching the “American history channel,” and how this channel showed “constant anti-German propaganda.” He used a sexually explicit term to describe how his father had been fooled into believing lies about the Nazis.

The History Channel doesn't constantly show anything other than Pawn Stars and guys picking through trash.  Here is their lineup for today:

https://www.history.com/schedule

image.thumb.png.0ecc8bba57477d63763cb50f9cb10779.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

THIS IS *NOT* OKAY.

This sets a dangerous example, and we need to talk about it.

If you punch a Nazi like this, you're going to break your wrist. Remember, make contact with the two largest knuckles (index and middle finger) and keep a strong wrist. You want to hurt the Nazi, not yourself!

Stay safe out there and keep punching Nazis.

You have to visualize your fist driving through the person's face with the back of their skull as your target. If you do this, you get weight and drive through your target. If you target the nose, you just slap the nose.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unite-the-right-jason-kessler-yelled-dad_us_5b7451b5e4b0182d49afa825

In a livestream originally posted by fellow white supremacist Patrick Little on June 28 but gaining attention now, Little and organizer Jason Kessler engage in racist banter before Kessler is interrupted by shouting. 

“Hey, you get out of my room!” a man can be heard bellowing in the background.

Video of the interaction was uploaded to Twitter on Tuesday.

Unite the Right 2 organizer, Nazi failure Jason Kessler gets yelled at by his dad for being a Nazi while livestreaming w Nazi loser Patrick Little, who admits he may have to sell the boat he’s broadcasting from at a loss because he needs money. pic.twitter.com/skmlmtdSAE

— FlyingOverTr0ut (@FlyingOverTr0ut) August 14, 2018

“Hey, sorry, I’m having an issue here,” Kessler tells Little.

Little asks if Kessler has a “drunk roommate.” After trying to avoid a full answer, Kessler, 34, finally admits that it’s his dad yelling at him.

“I want this to stop in my room, Jason!” his father can be heard shouting. “This is my room!” 

Kessler walks off camera, only to reappear a short time later railing against his family for watching “anti-German propaganda” on the History Channel.

--------------------------------------------------

So funny. Its like 43 year old red necks complaining about people taking from gov't and not working when they are unemployed, smoking cigarettes and claiming early disability. 

edit -- sorry didnt see the Kesler stuff was already posted. I quoted from last page .. dang it.

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

my suggestion is for folks not to turn ax's last post there into a rabbit hole   (his acct is suspended)

the widely relevant theme of false equivalences--despite some member's weakly argued discomfort with its pervasive reality---is validly in play of course

just prefer spending little time on that particular post as fodder

and please do not reply to this (my) post in the thread---ty

What would a bribe to lift the suspension so I can respond cost?

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/16/jason-kesslers-anti-jewish-screed-was-interrupted-by-his-father-hey-get-out-of-my-room/?utm_term=.24cdc5acb267

Jason Kessler’s anti-Jewish screed was interrupted by his father: ‘Hey, you get out of my room’

:806:

:rofl89:This guy, who lives with his parents, is considered a leader of sorts.  Here is my favorite part of the article:

The History Channel doesn't constantly show anything other than Pawn Stars and guys picking through trash.  Here is their lineup for today:

https://www.history.com/schedule

image.thumb.png.0ecc8bba57477d63763cb50f9cb10779.png

Yes, one of the "Billy Dun" channels. In the case of History, Billy dun ____  (insert name of hillbilly activity... I usually go with "Pawned 'em a goodun")

17 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

What would a bribe to lift the suspension so I can respond cost?

see the last line of my post that you quoted?

can you identify the rule your post violates? :evil:

(don't do it and post it in here, dipstick, just be aware :D)

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

What does that have to do with the subject at hand?  

good question---i thought it was just me :ols:

though i thought the pic was awesome and have lived around that kind of art more than once :ols:

A registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter protesting a right-wing rally in Oregon earlier this month says he was viciously beaten by militant members of his own movement because he possessed a "fascist symbol" -- an American flag.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/bernie-sanders-supporter-protesting-right-wing-rally-with-american-flag-beaten-up-by-antifa-video-shows.html

I kinda feel like this guy. I love America, honor and respect the American flag but understand that the flag means something different to each one of us. I put a small US flag car decal on the back of our car and the wife wasnt too happy about it. She took it as a symbol of support for Trump. She knows I hate Trump.

I told her this American flag doesnt stand for trump, it stands for me. This flag was here long before trump and it will be here long after him. He doesnt get to own the flag. Im not letting him confiscate the flag. Its my flag. My flag lets me say "trump sucks". Dont let trump take the flag from us.

Anyway .. these extremist views from our extreme left is starting to worry me. Youre going to beat me up bc Im waving the American flag?  You are going to scream in my face that Im the facist?

Im starting to consider antifa as the the same as proud boys. Both have a warped sense of entitlement and superiority. Might makes right.

• Like 4

Probably a crisis actor.  

See, Fox News, two can play this game. 

Anyways, watching the video, he was tapped in the head with what looks like an umbrella (and playfully spanked a few times).  A "vicious beating" that was not.  

Edit:  Can someone post the video of the VICIOUS BEATING.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

Anarchist types have been doing this kind of stuff for years at rallies or protests of one sort or another, from anti-trade rallies to police shooting protests.  It is disturbing, but not entirely unexpected given their chaotic behavior and ideology. The mainstream left should be careful about aligning themselves with some of the more fringe elements, especially when it comes to large gatherings. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Edit:  Can someone post the video of the VICIOUS BEATING.  

It was an odd video. Seemed like the guy just tapped him with the object. But he drops hard and apparently got 4 stitches or so. Also didnt see "blood pouring on the street" ... it was odd.

edit - video is in the link in my OP

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?
  • Thanks 1