Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarge

Game Thread

Originally posted by Dan T.

Sorry about the spelling. It should be Lavernaeious.

Isn't that Lavernaeiouandsometimesys?

-s

The Giants are going to kick our ... can we please play some nfl style game. SOS needs to get a grip on the speed at this level.

Edwards is an idiot. Period. Bring them up to the box against Duece and play man coverage. Be aggressive. Blitz.

Instead we just sit back in gaps and wait for our stud athlete defensive players wait for the play to come to them. F*ck this.

I would give a first round pick and compensation for Jimmy Johnson of the Eagles - never will happen, just a thought.

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

HOLY **** GARDNER CAUGHT A BALL!

Maybe Rod is gonna have one of his "on" days

Originally posted by tex

The Giants are going to kick our ... can we please play some nfl style game. SOS needs to get a grip on the speed at this level.

Well, he's had over a year and a half, yet he doesn't seem to be able to figure it out. Genius my @$$.

we're running effectively on them. we should be in the 'ram it down their throats' mode the entire game, and pick a couple of spots for play-action.

Originally posted by Symbol

Well, he's had over a year and a half, yet he doesn't seem to be able to figure it out. Genius my @$$.

True.

Originally posted by J Dawg

Flem caught it!

I guess one catch in 387 dropped passes is a season for him.

Originally posted by Tarhog

we're running effectively on them. we should be in the 'ram it down their throats' mode the entire game, and pick a couple of spots for play-action.

Unfortunately, as soon as the running game gets going, we'll go for three bombs in a row.

But..uh...you know...Spurrier would never run on a 3rd and 6 last year...this is uh...well a new Spurrier and I mean uh..I asked Dan Snyder if he cared that ..uh..Spurrier gave up his playcalling..and uh Snyder was like..why don't you shut the hell up...and I was like uh...alright..but...Spurrier..is uh..learning how to run the ball more this season..and uh...

STFU Bill...you are getting on my last nerves