Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Liquor Thread

PokerPacker

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thanks.  And I misspoke, it's not a raffle, it is a silent auction.  This is currently going for $80.  

Depending on the cause me personally, I could double that but not above $200. That’s a $125 donation and $75 for the bourbon. But then I have three bottles of Booker’s already so me personally I don’t go nuts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well got in the bottles from my 1792 Full Proof pick.  It’s one of the best whiskeys I’ve tasted in a while. It’s a banana caramel taste and pretty smooth for 125 Proof.  It’s been distributed out to a few people now and we are getting overwhelming praise.  It’s really just been a blast doing it! Skinsfan1311 is coming over Friday to give it a try. 

B6CF7629-1218-4910-B230-5D44DCE1E229.jpeg

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Recipe: Bourbon Cough Syrup for Grownups

It seems like winter colds strike with a vengeance right now, at the end of the season. In my household we drink literally gallons of ginger and honey tea during the cold months. Fresh ginger tea is delicious, and it wards off colds pretty well. But when I was felled last week by a particularly nasty cough, I had to turn to something stronger.

It’s basically hot bourbon and lemon juice, with a heaping helping of honey. I cut it with a bit of water, too, but that’s optional. It’s an easy nightcap, steaming and warm, with a stiff shot of booze to put you to sleep, lemon for Vitamin C, and all that sweet honey to make it go down easy.

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...