Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

121 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

    • Yes, and I liked it
      82
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
      14
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
      8
    • No, and I'm never going to
      17


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As we wore NORML tee shirts and attended the annual Smoke In on the Mall in the late 70's I never would have expected the level of  acceptance weed has gotten to today. I have a card and it helps me with a nerve condition but I was a user all along. I too never dream and that always struck me as strange.

 

But I'm not THAT into it where I need to discuss the strains as my neighbor constantly tries to do.  I understand there is a difference between Indigo and Sativa but i've never felt it myself. Some strains seem to get me higher than others despite the THC levels but when I go to the store I just buy what's on sale 

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Mark Stepnoski, with a few SB rings (🤬) sits on the board now. I remember his sarcastic comment: "Yeah, it really screwed up my career..." 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy holidays y'all...peach smoothies with some killer skunk...aaaaaand some killer stuff called snowman..yummmmmmy!!!

On 4/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Darrell Green Fan said:

As we wore NORML tee shirts and attended the annual Smoke In on the Mall in the late 70's I never would have expected the level of  acceptance weed has gotten to today. I have a card and it helps me with a nerve condition but I was a user all along. I too never dream and that always struck me as strange.

 

But I'm not THAT into it where I need to discuss the strains as my neighbor constantly tries to do.  I understand there is a difference between Indigo and Sativa but i've never felt it myself. Some strains seem to get me higher than others despite the THC levels but when I go to the store I just buy what's on sale 

This is where I'm at with ganja..yes there is indica and sativa and I occasionally can tell the difference...indica lover my self..I love to sleep lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I was high the entire time I was building ES.com. True story.

 

How else could I have come up with a black background? 🙂

You have to self-medicate if you're going to sit in front of a computer for 80+ hrs/week.

 

 

Edited by Die Hard
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Die Hard said:

I was high the entire time I was building ES.com. True story.

 

How else could I have come up with a black background? 🙂

You have to self-medicate if you're going to sit in front of a computer for 80+ hrs/week.

 

 

 

I don't even like to post when I'm high. Never could function even at the small doses I do in this capacity. I mean i can do it, just don't enjoy it.  No weed for me is for specific places and activities.  Bike rides are much more fun, so is throwing a surface lure at sunset or watching a funny movie.  Planet Earth while high is orgasmic.  But going out to dinner, parties, that sort of thing were NEVER good for me when high and I never did that.  Didn't like to smoke while driving on a trip either, the miles just seemed to slow down to a crawl and I figured I'd find myself in the passing lane going 54 with the turn signal on.  I will do a hit and walk the dog in the woods, great fun, but as soon as I went into the restaurant to pick up a pizza I felt uncomfortable.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm not allowed to

 

in fact I would venture to guess most people in DC working with a clearance aren't allowed to 🤔

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

 

I don't even like to post when I'm high. Never could function even at the small doses I do in this capacity. I mean i can do it, just don't enjoy it.  No weed for me is for specific places and activities.  Bike rides are much more fun, so is throwing a surface lure at sunset or watching a funny movie.  Planet Earth while high is orgasmic.  But going out to dinner, parties, that sort of thing were NEVER good for me when high and I never did that.  Didn't like to smoke while driving on a trip either, the miles just seemed to slow down to a crawl and I figured I'd find myself in the passing lane going 54 with the turn signal on.  I will do a hit and walk the dog in the woods, great fun, but as soon as I went into the restaurant to pick up a pizza I felt uncomfortable.  

 

Indica/Sativa. Whatever. Never cared. Always has the same effect on me. I just partake in a few tokes at a time... just to take the edge off (and make things interesting) and it lasts me a few hours. I’m an extremely functional stoner — it gives me energy and drive. My life is pretty simple. I live out the country. I chill at home reading and writing (working on writing my own book), I go for bike rides on trails in the woods, and I do yoga for a couple hours/day while listening to tunes. The only time I’m not high is when I’m working (3 days a week).

 

Weed gives me creativity to write... it helps me to understand concepts and make deeper connections to the literature (non-fiction) I’m enjoying... and most importantly, it helps me get over the mundane tasks in life like chores (cutting grass, doing dishes, cooking, etc). And it really brings out my humor when I’m interacting. People never know that I’m high.

 

I am not a very social person (I don’t go out at all, never to parties, bars/clubs, movies). When I do, I won’t burn when I’m around strangers. I’ll only burn when I’m around people I feel safe with (people that I’ve burned with before or I know won’t judge). But I’m pretty open and honest about smoking (for the most part). There’s no shame about it... because I know everybody has their coping mechanisms.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The weird thing is the vapes are more convenient but they don't get me nearly as high, and it seems to wear off much faster.  I've tried several different ones, they have incredibly high THC levels, but nope just didn't take. With all the news on other vapes I don't like the idea of inhaling those chemicals anyway.  Oddly enough when I started using them I noticed I was dreaming again, but now I realize I just wasn't high when I went to bed.  The lack of dreams is concerning, that just isn't normal and kind of hints that we are screwing with out brain. But after 45 years I have felt no long term effects so I think I'm good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75% of the carts sold on both the legal and illegal markets are supposedly fakes. Just something to keep in mind. 

 

HappyHolidays.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy s*** I forgot it was 4/20.

 

It's weird how I don't smoke much anymore.  Have a half ounce or so, toke a few hits every night or two.

 

Was going to the gas station to fill the gas tank up, but now I'm going inside the store for Swishers.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I had my first dream in a while last night, I wasn't stoned.  i dreamed the county was going to cut a path through the woods beside our house (there are no woods, there is a house there) and they were running a drainage pipe to the river behind our property (it's actually a small creek).  They were going to pay me to take down an old garage in the way (which does not exist in real life) and they would pay me for a structure we apparently didn't use according to the dream.   Then I was told the line was carrying raw sewage into the river so this was not a pleasant dream.  

 

I think I need to smoke more dope.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my 5th Corona smoking on some roaches enjoying tool...10,000 days..wings part2...wow!!

On 4/21/2020 at 5:43 AM, Darrell Green Fan said:

So I had my first dream in a while last night, I wasn't stoned.  i dreamed the county was going to cut a path through the woods beside our house (there are no woods, there is a house there) and they were running a drainage pipe to the river behind our property (it's actually a small creek).  They were going to pay me to take down an old garage in the way (which does not exist in real life) and they would pay me for a structure we apparently didn't use according to the dream.   Then I was told the line was carrying raw sewage into the river so this was not a pleasant dream.  

 

I think I need to smoke more dope.

I always have very epic reoccurring dreams..latest..sherriff's came to the door looking for dude down stairs some how made there way in and found my stash..went through my stuff obviously but nothing bad..nothing damaged except my brand new dishwasher..they dismantled it looking for more smoke and didn't put it back together..PISSED ME OFF LOL HAHAHAHA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

On my 5th Corona smoking on some roaches enjoying tool...10,000 days..wings part2...wow!!

I always have very epic reoccurring dreams..latest..sherriff's came to the door looking for dude down stairs some how made there way in and found my stash..went through my stuff obviously but nothing bad..nothing damaged except my brand new dishwasher..they dismantled it looking for more smoke and didn't put it back together..PISSED ME OFF LOL HAHAHAHA 

 

I had another dream last night, and I had smoked. But I can only remember part of it, some guy splashed some crap and stained my black Maxima.  Which is interesting because my black Maxima was 3 cars ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

 

I had another dream last night, and I had smoked. But I can only remember part of it, some guy splashed some crap and stained my black Maxima.  Which is interesting because my black Maxima was 3 cars ago.  

Last night was another reoccurring dream of me in I want to say Chicago...in the dangerous part of town..black community and I'm there in some apartment..I'm as white as can be with blue eyes...I catch my self always having to run through the neighborhoods there with gang activity going on but nothing ever happens to me...soooooo weird..I'm constantly trying to get my spouse to pack up and go..from a camping trip..so weird lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, Die Hard said:

 

Indica/Sativa. Whatever. Never cared. Always has the same effect on me. I just partake in a few tokes at a time... just to take the edge off (and make things interesting) and it lasts me a few hours. I’m an extremely functional stoner — it gives me energy and drive. My life is pretty simple. I live out the country. I chill at home reading and writing (working on writing my own book), I go for bike rides on trails in the woods, and I do yoga for a couple hours/day while listening to tunes. The only time I’m not high is when I’m working (3 days a week).

 

Weed gives me creativity to write... it helps me to understand concepts and make deeper connections to the literature (non-fiction) I’m enjoying... and most importantly, it helps me get over the mundane tasks in life like chores (cutting grass, doing dishes, cooking, etc). And it really brings out my humor when I’m interacting. People never know that I’m high.

 

I am not a very social person (I don’t go out at all, never to parties, bars/clubs, movies). When I do, I won’t burn when I’m around strangers. I’ll only burn when I’m around people I feel safe with (people that I’ve burned with before or I know won’t judge). But I’m pretty open and honest about smoking (for the most part). There’s no shame about it... because I know everybody has their coping mechanisms.

That's me..25 plus year smoker and people cant even tell I'm stoned...I smoke all day while delivering milk..have for 3 plus years..not one person I see would say he looks like a stoner..I love marijuana and the way it works for me...yes I'm open about it....during this whole pandemic thing while out in the community basically in grocery stores..I would go to purchase 3 cases of water and be told you can only have one..I'd just smile and say ok no worries...I remember a few people saying at least your able to smile it off..and I would respond.."it's why I smoke weed"

Oh god and if I hear one more person say..I'd smoke it if it was legal..I'm gonna lose my frickin mind...there talking about trying to pass a bill here where it would be medically legal but I don't see how when everyone around these parts are chicken **** cowards who wont speak up...too afraid too admit they smoke..too afraid too say hey you can get yours in a bottle of wine and percocet I'll smoke a bowl of some good pot instead.

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dreamt of the Redskins last night..I was somewhere where it was on t.v but i didn't watch(weird)...they were playing the eagles week1..monday nighter..in fed ex...and I remember walking back through where the t.v's were and seen some eagles fans and asking what happened and they said the skins won..I heckled them on the way out saying watch out for that chase young dude..the skins are legit lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am finding that a few tokes at night are helping me fight off the urge to stay up too late and not get proper rest for work.  I haven't been an every day smoker in a long time, but with the quarantine going on, being cooped up with the family all day and night, mostly the kids, it feels like the only time to myself to relax is after they go to bed so there is constant temptation to just stay up way too late watching movies or playing video games.  The weed takes care of that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.