Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

38 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It’s why I quit smoking @Renegade7

Anxiety, not about the cops but about my own health.  I thought I was having panic attacks.  Had to convince myself I could breathe on my own.  It wasn’t fun.

Ive smoked a couple times since then over the years and I was fine, enjoyable those other times.

Ya, it effects everyone differently, but then we change as we get older so it effects can change with time.  That's not first time i heard that, brother went through something similar, but agree it's related to meds they started putting him on

Ive smoked and felt some major anxiety...but if you keep practicing you get past that ?. If it was legal in VA (never will be) Id get back into it. Got to be better for you than a six pack of 9ish% every night.

Edited by Gibbit

I experienced anxiety quite a bit.  It wasn’t a once or twice type thing.  It was often enough that I decided to quit.  I was mostly smoking by myself after work at nights because my wife had already quit.

I still have some herb that’s probably 5 years old or so.  I bought a couple of grams for a party a long time ago and I think I might have tried it once.  It’s sealed in an air tight Tupperware container.  You think it’s still dank or nah?  Been thinking about talking my wife into smoking with me one night.

Edited by Springfield

23 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I still have some herb that’s probably 5 years old or so.  I bought a couple of grams for a party a long time ago and I think I might have tried it once.  It’s sealed in an air tight Tupperware container.  You think it’s still dank or nah?  Been thinking about talking my wife into smoking with me one night.

I would take a single hit before you do to see how it effects you, but THC can lose potency over time.  I'm believer that family that smokes together stays together, seen it help, but if you bring it up make sure it ain't something that gives you problems and turns her off from it permanently.  I talk to women who smoke, don't smoke, and never have, not a deal breaker.  Rather marry someone open minded on it,  **** changes as we get older, then be retired and have no ****s let to give type of love.

Ya, i use it as a drug and a medication, depends.  Smoking an L during an online masters lecture last night, really liked that as was still engaged and taking notes, but something says not to make habit of that ortellany of them (he's terrible, i made it through).  

Edited by Renegade7

• 3 weeks later...

As far as the anxiety goes, it's easier said than done, but you've gotta just let go and let the tree have its way with you.  Worst thing you can do is fight against it, that just leads to stress and fear, which leads to panic attacks.  Panic attacks and paranoia while high on weed can lead to getting "stuck in the time loop," which is probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had.  Being able to manage the rush that overcomes you when you're stoned can only come from experience.  I've found that whatever mood you're in before smoking usually gets enhanced. So if you're anything other than calm and relaxed, I highly recommend not smoking LOL.  Get your mind right first before you toke.   But once you learn how to control your high, you can then really start to "Picard" as I call it, go where no man has gone before, traveling deep into that subconscious....where your innermost fears, reservations, insecurities, and ego exist. 

I spent nearly two hours in this thread a few weeks ago, I had typed out 25+ paragraphs about my ego-death experience, so excited to share it with my fellow stoners.  But I realized that my experience is mine, and way too personal to share on the internet, so I deleted it.  But when I say that I woke up looking like Hugh Jackman from The Fountain, I mean literally....I looked like Hugh Jackman.....at the end of The Fountain.   I looked and felt exactly like this when I snapped out of the trip: 

its-amazing1.jpg?w=590&h=320&crop=1

I suddenly was wide awake, my eyes were WIDE open, mouth agape, and I was groaning softly.  Tears streaming down my face.  My shirt was soaked like I had been crying for hours.  I was gasping for air, but not panicked.  It was like I just woke up from taking the red pill, and the universe just smacked me in the face.  I jumped up in bed and felt like I had a heightened sense of awareness, but I was also exhausted to where I could barely stay awake.  I had never had so much clarity and understanding.  Everything made sense.  I instantly understood everything.  I have no idea how to explain it.

As far as time passing, it felt like I had just laid down for maybe 20-30 minutes after smoking that joint.  I was still awake and had yet to fall asleep.  Yeah.......not the case.  To my surprise, I had been in a lucid dream state for nearly 7 hours.  I saw, through a kind of weird first-person VR type of vision, all the milestone moments of my son's life, from his first steps to witnessing the birth of his first child.  I saw my own death years from now, I was in a hospital bed with tubes and monitors hooked all over me, my wife looked to be in her late 70s and had pure white dreads.  She whispered in my ear that she would always love me and it was okay if I wanted to go.  I was too weak to speak, but my eyes told her I loved her and I used all my energy to nod ..and then I let go, feeling warmth and love come over me as I entered the void and faced death head on.  I saw and spoke to my MIL who has been dead for about 10 years.  And then, I was in the nothingness.  Just floating in space.  I could see other galaxies, other worlds, and I was just floating there taking it all in.  I realized that everything I will ever do, and everything that mankind has ever done, is like an ant fart compared to the rest of the universe. 

I was so at peace and comfortable floating in nothingness, totally okay with everything that was happening.  I felt like I understood the meaning of existence and for the first time ever, I understood my purpose, which is something that has plagued me my whole life.  It is to give my son the best possible life I can, and to raise him to be more open-minded and loving of all things than my wife and I are.  Nothing else I'll ever do in life matters more.  And I've discussed it in the religion thread and the RTT before, but I am terrified of death,  always have been.  I'm so scared of the unknown.  But after this experience, I no longer fear death at all.  Whether it's next week or the year 2082, I'm okay with dying when it happens.  "My soul is prepared, Dr. Jones.  How's yours?"  ;)  

Exhausted, I slept for a few more hours, and then woke up and started immediately researching the crap out of what happened to me.  I'm not sure if what I experience was exactly ego-death, or just a really, really positive and trippy experience.  But the breakdown of the ego death experience is nearly identical to exactly what I went through at the end when I was in space -   https://lonerwolf.com/ego-death/    https://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/07/25/learning-from-an-ego-death/

Not to go too far off topic, but I feel like the psychedelic experience I had in just one night was more meaningful and impactful to my life and psyche than decades of any religion could ever have been.  I don't believe in God, heaven, or hell...but...as my favorite philosopher and psychonaut Alan Watts puts it, deep down inside...(Morgan Freeman voice) "we are all "god.""  :wub:

I had no idea marijuana, along with frequency music (see below) could make for such a psychedelic experience, and I don't think I ever want to be that high ever again.  But I can honestly say, without exaggerating or being dramatic, that it changed my outlook on life.  I'm a different person now than I was before that night. 

Part of me considered why I would share as much as I have, with this being such a deeply personal experience.  I know some of the ES members well enough to consider them friends, and I don't want people judging me or thinking I'm weird after they read this.  But then I realized, I'm so humbled after what happened and have such a refreshing new outlook on life, I no longer care what people think of me.  And that comes from a place of peace and humility, not arrogance or ego.  I'm so comfortable in my own skin and everything I've been through that makes me....me.  I know that I'm a good person, I know that I'm kind and have warm heart, and I know that I treat others with love and respect.  So if somebody thinks I'm weird or would judge me for what I'm typing right now or for anything else I've done in my life, that's on them.   :)

BTW, I listened to frequency music in my headphones the entire time, which I felt really pushed me over the edge and into the abyss.  I discovered it recently on the stoner forums.  I'd never heard of frequency music before last month, but it's supposed to enhance LSD trips and also just help with sleep in general.  Something about the frequency of some of the sounds within the music are supposed to help you sleep better and promote lucid dreams and extend REM sleep.  Highly recommend giving it a try one day.  

Peace.  :bye:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am a Friday/Saturday kind of user now. On weeknights I am usually nearly in bed or falling asleep by the time the kids go to bed since I work an early shift. 

Same, except the kids part.

I've been a retail guy for a while and had odd shifts were it used to be easier to smoke whenever, but as of a month a ago, I started a professional job.

I commute from Centreville, VA to D.C., so I have to get up early for the commute. Just too exhausted by 8 pm to use.

But TGIF.

25 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am a Friday/Saturday kind of user now. On weeknights I am usually nearly in bed or falling asleep by the time the kids go to bed since I work an early shift. 

This is where I'm trying to get... At this point, I'm hitting like two to three jays a day. I'm actually cool with it, just not trying to do it THAT much.

24 minutes ago, Chew said:

I saw my own death years from now, I was in a hospital bed with tubes and monitors hooked all over me, my wife looked to be in her late 70s and had pure white dreads. 

Took me 10 hits of acid and tiger K to see my own funeral. Ive seen a huge golden pyramid rise up out of the ground, lawn covered in snakes and had to walk over them feeling them squish under my feet, santa clause, just some really really crazy heavy heavy stuff.

By far the craziest was when I saw in 2d for about 5 seconds. Strangest thing ever. Still blows my mind to this day and I vividly remember exactly what it looked like. I imagine when I die and my life passes before me,that image will be included.

5 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

This is where I'm trying to get... At this point, I'm hitting like two to three jays a day. I'm actually cool with it, just not trying to do it THAT much.

Joints? Like whole joints? of the good green? thats a lot. 

buy a vape pen brother.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chew said:

I spent nearly two hours in this thread a few weeks ago, I had typed out 25+ paragraphs about my ego-death experience, so excited to share it with my fellow stoners. 
I suddenly was wide awake, my eyes were WIDE open, mouth agape, and I was groaning softly.  Tears streaming down my face.  My shirt was soaked like I had been crying for hours. 

To my surprise, I had been in a lucid dream state for nearly 7 hours

😳 My man, slowly back away from the bong! 🤣😂🤣

I recently got a "medical" vape thing (whatever it's called) from a friend.. Hadn't smoked in 20 years. YIKEES!! 1 hit cripples me for like 3 hours.. Not sure I could do public. Well, yea I am, I couldn't do public.. lol 

• Haha 1

Jus got back from Cali, had an interesting experience with CBD oil.  Do any of y'all have any positive or negative experience with it?  Did some reading, supposed to have some benefits to smoking without the THC, though very unregulated and new so limited research to support my theory this is worth me looking into.  Happy medium between what I'm doing and what I'm risking.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus got back from Cali, had an interesting experience with CBD oil.  Do any of y'all have any positive or negative experience with it?  Did some reading, supposed to have some benefits to smoking without the THC, though very unregulated and new so limited research to support my theory this is worth me looking into.  Happy medium between what I'm doing and what I'm risking.

I've had some experience, and quite frankly, it just puts me to bed lol. Doesn't really affect my head too much, but definitely takes a bit of the edge off without going full planet Xenon. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 4:52 PM, CrypticVillain said:

200.gif

No, seriously, I don't know how to use those or buy them. Brother need some help.

Im the last person to ask. The only model I liked kinda stopped being made. They changed the model but when I got a new one it was a lemon and wouldnt charge. I have 4 that I used once or twice and didnt like and now they just sit in a draw at $80-$100 a pop. If you find a pen you like, they are amazing.

You want a dry leaf pen. I like ones with a digital display that gets to at least 450 degrees or so (I set it to 430 range).

I feel like a hippocrit. I tell you to use a vape pen but ive been lighter to bowl the past 5 months. Ive had a new Yocan iShred strill wrapped up for 5 months just never opened it, Im going tonight.

Can anyone suggest a cant miss dry leaf pen?

15 minutes ago, skinsfan834 said:

I've had some experience, and quite frankly, it just puts me to bed lol. Doesn't really affect my head too much, but definitely takes a bit of the edge off without going full planet Xenon. 

Ya, part of my dream is not taking prescription meds unless I have to, but I can't be high all day in order to pull it off.  Goin to talk to physchatrist about it, see what she says, too, especially with different levels and in reference to what I'm already taking

45 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It's an anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and anti-inflammatory. I use it every now and again. I just put 100 mg under my tongue or mix it with my bone broth in the mornings on weekends. Don't really feel too much from it personally, but it helps take the edge off and helps counter-act any side effects from the green.

24 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Im the last person to ask. The only model I liked kinda stopped being made. They changed the model but when I got a new one it was a lemon and wouldnt charge. I have 4 that I used once or twice and didnt like and now they just sit in a draw at $80-$100 a pop. If you find a pen you like, they are amazing.

You want a dry leaf pen. I like ones with a digital display that gets to at least 450 degrees or so (I set it to 430 range).

I feel like a hippocrit. I tell you to use a vape pen but ive been lighter to bowl the past 5 months. Ive had a new Yocan iShred strill wrapped up for 5 months just never opened it, Im going tonight.

Can anyone suggest a cant miss dry leaf pen?

Not a pen, but my favorite portable dry leaf vape is Storz and Bickels Crafty. Well, actually my favorite is the Crafty's bigger brother the Mighty, but the former is way more portable.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2018 at 2:52 PM, CrypticVillain said:

No, seriously, I don't know how to use those or buy them. Brother need some help.

Dawg pound, listen to brother Pink.

Vape pens range from 30 to 300.  A bottom end joint will work just fine.  

Click the button three times, takes about 30 seconds to vaporize thr tree. Hit it a few times, then turn it off.  Makes your weed last a LOT longer. Very little odor at all.

In my experience, vape pen high is milder than smoking a J or blunt, but it would get me giggly.

I hardly vape or smoke anymore, though.  Edibles all the way.  3 or 4 cookies will  have me SMAAAAAAACKED for like 4-6 hours.  Even just one 10-MG cookie or gummy will have me good and relaxed.

Wish we could have a ES meet & smoke event.  😤

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

There is no high to CBD at all.  I tried a CBD tincture a few years ago.  

I don't dislike it,  but I simply didn't feel anything.  Like, nothing at all.  It does help some people concentrate I think tho

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chew said:

Wish we could have a ES meet & smoke event.  😤

I'm down.  May want to give it more time to see if we can get some more east coast or midwest states so not everyone has to come out west (do want to come out to Colorado, though)

27 minutes ago, Chew said:

There is no high to CBD at all.  I tried a CBD tincture a few years ago.  

I don't dislike it,  but I simply didn't feel anything.  Like, nothing at all.  It does help some people concentrate I think tho

Feeling nothing actually is probably the key. 

Not getting high had me curious, though I'd have to make sure as some samples are still tainted with enough THC to fail a test, that's how unregulated it is.  But weed helps mediumize what im going through, like if I smoke nonstop all day the effects I'm treating with medication do feel muffled, it helps no question, huge reason why I keep doing it. If I can get that same nothingness and mediumness, which to me would be huge, ya, means I dont have to get high to get help I need, I wont have to give that trade off, even if I enjoy it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kosher Ham said:

I need to get Chew to build a guest house. 

And a greenhouse. 

Heaven... 

Hey, Chew, I'll pay for the electric. 

I'm Aunt Mary, eternal babysitter (I haven't changed a diaper since the 80s) .😁

I'm a much better shopper for snacks. 

• Haha 3