Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

2 hours ago, China said:

Police said Austin Schroeder, of Menomonee Falls, admitted to investigators he cut the drugs using his dead mother's cremated remains.

But he didn't explain why.

Investigators said they found 70 grams of marijuana, a small amount of MDMA, bongs and a drug scale.

Didn’t take long for someone to pilfer weed from a bin placed at Midway for travelers to ditch their stash

One person's trash is another person's stash.

Chicago police say someone apparently stole marijuana this week from one of the blue boxes placed at Midway Airport for travelers who need to dispose of their weed before they get on a plane.

The"marijuana amnesty boxes" were placed there and at O’Hare International Airport earlier this month when it became legal to possess marijuana in Illinois. It’s not illegal to have it at the airports, but possessing marijuana is still illegal under federal law, and airspace is regulated by the federal government.

The boxes give people a chance to get rid of their marijuana to ensure they’re not breaking federal law and won’t run into an issue when they land at their destination. That’s exactly what someone did Monday, according to Chicago police.

About 6 p.m., someone reached into the box and “removed an unknown object from inside,” police said, apparently the weed that has been tossed into it earlier.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said detectives are investigating. “Tampering with them, or attempting to remove anything placed inside, is a crime," he said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

DEGREE IN MARIJUANA WILL BE OFFERED BY COLORADO UNIVERSITY

Colorado State University-Pueblo is set to offer a "rigorous" degree in cannabis, winning state approval for the program on Friday.

According to The Denver Post, the "Cannabis, Biology and Chemistry" course will be available for undergraduates wishing to study the science needed to succeed in the cannabis industry, starting this fall. The program has been described as similar to a double major in biology and chemistry, and features a lab licensed to grow industrial hemp so students may work with cannabidiol (CBD) derived from the plants.

The decision to launch the program comes at a time when the cannabis industry is booming and legalization is increasing access to the drug across the country.

"It's a rigorous degree geared toward the increasing demand coming about because of the cannabis industry," David Lehmpuhl, College of Science and Mathematics dean, told The Denver Post.

"Hemp and marijuana has really come to the forefront in a lot of economic sectors in the country. We're not pro-cannabis or anti-cannabis. What we're about will be the science, and training students to look at that science."

The course emphasizes natural products—including the study of genetics for cannabis and other plants, supplemented with additional courses in neurobiology, biochemistry, and genetics—and analytical chemistry, which may include finding out what the CBD concentration of certain products should be.

University officials are anticipating high demand for the program.

• Like 2

Amsterdam looks to bar foreign visitors from buying cannabis

The mayor of Amsterdam has sought to win political backing for her cleanup of the overcrowded red-light district by revealing that a third of foreign tourists and nearly half of Britons would be less likely to visit the city again if they were barred from buying cannabis in the coffee shops.

Femke Halsema, who is understood to want to reduce the number of outlets selling cannabis, attached the survey results to a letter to councillors announcing her intention to examine how they may reduce the attraction of drug use to tourists.

Amsterdam is struggling to cope with the huge numbers visiting the city centre to the point that its attractions are no longer being promoted.

Home to 1.1 million people, the city attracts more than 17 million visitors a year. The municipality is particularly keen to dissuade foreign visitors from taking advantage of gedoogbeleid, “policy of tolerance”, towards cannabis.

The survey by Amsterdam’s research, information and statistics office suggests that 34% of all those who visit the Singel area, which is where the red-light district is located, would come less often to the city if foreigners were not allowed to buy cannabis from the coffee shops, while 11% would never come again.

Of the British visitors surveyed, 42% said they would return to Amsterdam less often.

Among respondents of all nationalities, 40% said they would no longer use “hashish or weed” on their visits if such a ban was enforced.

One in five (22%) said they would let someone else go to the coffee shop, and 18% said they would find another way to buy the drug.

The 100 visitors to the Singel area survey were aged between 18 and 35, the majority of whom (57%) said they counted coffee shops as playing an important role in their choice to come to Amsterdam.

“For British visitors, coffee shops by far are the most frequently mentioned main reason to come to Amsterdam (33%),” said the research, information and statistics office. “They cite walking or cycling through the city less often as the main reason (21%) than the average (32%) and, on the contrary, more often indicate that a cheap trip was the main reason (11% compared with 6% on average).”

Has already passed the Senate and is currently making it's way through the house. Hopefully this paves the way for the next step of full legalization.

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+SB2

SB 2 Marijuana; decriminalization of simple possession, civil penalty.

Introduced by: Adam P. Ebbin | all patrons    ...    notes | add to my profiles

SUMMARY AS PASSED SENATE: (all summaries)

Marijuana; decriminalization of simple marijuana possession; penalty. Decriminalizes simple marijuana possession and provides a civil penalty of no more than $50, or 5 hours of community service as an alternative punishment. Current law imposes a maximum fine of $500 and a maximum 30-day jail sentence for a first offense, and subsequent offenses are a Class 1 misdemeanor. The bill provides that the suspended sentence and substance abuse screening provisions and driver's license suspension provisions apply only to criminal violations. The bill also provides that simple possession of marijuana may constitute conduct that presents a serious threat to the well-being of a child for the purposes of defining a "child in need of services." The bill defines marijuana to include hashish oil. The bill raises the threshold amount of marijuana subject to the offense of distribution or possession with intent to distribute from one-half ounce to one ounce. The bill contains technical amendments.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2020 at 11:22 AM, Fresh8686 said:

Has already passed the Senate and is currently making it's way through the house. Hopefully this paves the way for the next step of full legalization.

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+SB2

Our current governor is a former pediatrician and already said he doesnt support full legalization.  But your right, this is set up for someone like Justin Fairfax to get it done once hes in charge.

In other good news:

• Like 4

On 2/14/2020 at 10:22 AM, Fresh8686 said:

SB 2 Marijuana; decriminalization of simple possession, civil penalty.

Introduced by: Adam P. Ebbin | all patrons    ...    notes | add to my profiles

SUMMARY AS PASSED SENATE: (all summaries)

Marijuana; decriminalization of simple marijuana possession; penalty. Decriminalizes simple marijuana possession and provides a civil penalty of no more than $50, or 5 hours of community service as an alternative punishment. 

Good news. Can't wait to get my 25 year-old misdemeanor charge expunged. Ridiculous I've had to carry this around my neck for this long.

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 3

On 11/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, NoCalMike said:

I've mostly been a straight traditional flower guy, but I ended up picking up a gram of wax and melted it on top of the bowl and smoked it with flower.  Wow.  I was not prepared. 

It puts a whole new meaning to knockin your dick in the dirt lol

• Haha 1

25 year smoker here..I've lived in Alaska where the smoke is unbelievably dank..I've smoked some of the finest from Washington state but i went with a good feind of mine to score some smoke and his friend had some of that dap wax whatever ya call it...i was lucky to make it home driving...I've been a transportation driver for 20 years now 3 years for airborne express delivering packages to jackson hole every day..than I was a delivery driver for a painting company in alaska for a few years now ive been delivering milk for 3 years..i can drive..im good at it..lots of experience..and this is all while smoking ganga..on the job, whater ya wanna call it..operating fork lifts, all kinds of things...but when i smoked that wax stuff i was lucky to make it home..lol got home and was absolutely almost like as high as eating a couple shrooms...it was nuts...lol never again..I'll stick to just the flower thank you lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I bought some wax and use it sparingly.  Even just a light sprinkle on top of the flower will make a difference.  Most of the time flower is plenty for what I am in the mood for.  The wax is for those special occasions or perhaps when I am smoking with my wife which means I am smoking half a bowl rather than the entire bowl. 

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah I bought some wax and use it sparingly.  Even just a light sprinkle on top of the flower will make a difference.  Most of the time flower is plenty for what I am in the mood for.  The wax is for those special occasions or perhaps when I am smoking with my wife which means I am smoking half a bowl rather than the entire bowl. 

Special occasions?..like when ya want to sleep for two days straight lol

Man Arrested For Possessing Pot Lights Up Joint In Courtroom

LEBANON, Tenn. (AP) — The rapper Afroman famously sang about how getting high on marijuana prevented him from going to court. A Tennessee man decided to combine the two when he lit a marijuana cigarette in the courtroom, authorities said.

Spencer Alan Boston, 20, was arrested Monday and charged with disorderly conduct and simple possession after sparking up in the courtroom, news outlets reported.

Wilson County Sheriff Robert Bryan said Boston was in court Monday on a simple drug possession charge. Boston approached the bench to discuss his sentence but instead expressed his views on legalizing marijuana.

Boston reached in his pocket, pulled out a marijuana cigarette, lit it, smoked it and was immediately taken into custody, Bryan said.

CR2TVVCGGJGVBDGZ7CFD6OZIVM.jpg

Edited by China