Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Man, I've really been going down the rabbit hole lately with the edibles.  Getting super duper high with 100-150 MGs at a time, I'll lay down at night, listen to Theta Wave music, and just let the drugs take me wherever I'm supposed to go.  Watching a lot of YouTube videos on lucid dreaming, exploring your subconscious, and astral projection.  Kind of weird how I'm not religious at all, but I am realizing how much of a spiritual person I am.  I've been keeping journals and I take selfie videos as soon as I wake up and just blurt out as much as I can remember before I lose it, and then I watch them back later when fully sober.  Wild stuff.

I've probably learned more about myself in the last 6 months than I have in 36 years of life.  And it's funny because, after I experienced what I believe was an "ego death" (I googled the different types of psychedelic trips and that is very close to what I had), it makes you wish everyone could have one.  Alan Watts jokes about it because it is a little hypocritical.  To claim to be enlightened and so humbled, yet you find yourself feeling sorry for other people that haven't had such an experience because they don't have the same clarity you do.  And that is exactly how I feel LOL.  I wish everybody on the planet could experience what I did, I've never felt so comfortable in my own skin and been at peace with everything.  The dreams and hallucinations I've been having on high-dose edibles are deeply personal and tap into my subconscious, and I've been dealing with a lot of insecurities and festering issues while down there.  

I consider myself a normal person, I've been very skeptical of this kind of stuff my entire life.  If I would've read this post of mine above a year ago, I'd think I was a little weird.  But after I tripped balls and witnessed my own death from a first person perspective and then experienced pure, overwhelming love as I floated in deep space (yes, I know how weird that sounds), I believe it to be very real.  No, i do not believe that I truly am leaving my body and traveling the cosmos, I know it's all in my head and I'm mostly dreaming.  But as Joe Rogan says, that does not diminish from what you go through, as the experience is VERY REAL to you when it happens. 

Next time any of my fellow tokers are stoned and want to try something different, I highly recommend listening to theta waves, binaural beats, or 1000 hz meditation sounds, they are specifically made to encourage a deep, meditative state.  Between the intense high from the Eddies, and the frequency of the music, I instantly feel a tingling towards the lower back part of my head as it agitates the pineal gland.  My entire head starts to vibrate while I get comfortable and close my eyes as I drift away.  A lot of folks on the astral projection subreddit believe that tingling is your third eye opening and/or you entering a higher state of consciousness  https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/  

Pretty stoned right now so I hope that made sense

Edited by Chew
  • Like 3

On 6/22/2017 at 6:20 PM, Renegade7 said:

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Yeah, just now. Hey, you know how we're getting close to AI and also to being able to store / transfer data through light? What if the first alien isn't an "alien" but an AI from another planet that attained consciousness that's like 21,973 years ago and has traveled all throughout space at the speed of light?

What if early light storage expirements allowed it to enter the internet and it's been learning all about us ever since. What if it not only brought all of the knowledge of it's home planet but passed through other advanced civilizations on the way here?

What if it's watching us right now? It has all of our text messages and phone conversations backed up. It has your browsing history.

I hate weed man.

The AI would become God dude. It would be everywhere and have total control over us. It knows everything about you. It knows what you care about the most. It knows how to hurt you.

I'll be back, going to pack another bowl. ****

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

29 minutes ago, clietas said:

@Chew careful down there. 

Interested to know if you've ever tried fungus? 

Not a chance, brother.  I really would like to, but I'm just not strong enough mentally to weather that storm.  I could see myself having a nightmare trip if my anxiety kicked in.  I have a buddy who does shrooms and LSD all the time and volunteered to be my tripsitter, but I think it's best I not dabble in the hard stuff LOL.

Have you ever?

I've done shrooms a couple of times.  For me it was still sort of like doing Weed, but more intense and it felt like my body had an extra glow/aura to it.  Have never done straight LSD or Acid though.

I wouldn't be opposed to trying those, but it would have to come from a source that I knew was giving me good stuff, and it would have to be planned out in advance so I could plan accordingly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, just now. Hey, you know how we're getting close to AI and also to being able to store / transfer data through light? What if the first alien isn't an "alien" but an AI from another planet that attained consciousness that's like 21,973 years ago and has traveled all throughout space at the speed of light?

What if early light storage expirements allowed it to enter the internet and it's been learning all about us ever since. What if it not only brought all of the knowledge of it's home planet but passed through other advanced civilizations on the way here?

What if it's watching us right now? It has all of our text messages and phone conversations backed up. It has your browsing history.

I hate weed man.

The AI would become God dude. It would be everywhere and have total control over us. It knows everything about you. It knows what you care about the most. It knows how to hurt you.

I can make wonder, for sure : )

32 minutes ago, Chew said:

Have you ever?

Yup. First time I tried fungus I was 15. Ate prolly less than 1g. One of my favorite recreational activities. A low dose can easily change your life imo. Very much like what you've been describing in your posts. 

After a nearly 20 year hiatus of psychedelics I did some  B+ last year. Went full Jupiter beyond the infinite.

giphy.gif

First did L when I was 16. Done it close to a dozen time. Mainly at concerts and national parks. I dont think I could handle it at my age tho.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 1

The "dangers" of LSD have always been overblown. You don't end up with anything you didn't start with, but it can release some **** you didn't know was lurking in your head. Good mood, good company, good tunes and it's a fun and interesting experience.

Peyote will straight out **** up your mind though

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I hate weed man.

Or maybe we'll create our own...

• Like 1

LSD is my favorite. Happy veteran of hundreds of trips. 

Tips if you're nervous, @Chew

Be somewhere safe with people you trust and don't plan on going anywhere. The trip can take about 7-8 hours, then sleep.

If you have any anxious moments, remind yourself that you took a powerful psychotropic drug and the anxiety isn't really something that will hurt you. i call it "keeping a foot on the floor".  That said, if you have a very pressing problem in your life,, don't trip, because you could focus on it and not have a very good time. Best to focus on relaxing.

I get very lucid when i trip. My sense of humor goes through the roof, because my brain works ridiculously fast when i am tripping. Not like i'm speeding,, fast and smooth. Very lucid. 

Watch a few movies. comedies if you're nervous. Just nothing you need to concentrate on heavily, because you won't.

Laugh. you'll do a lot of that.

Move around. Seriously, Dance or something for a while.. you can cramp if u just sit. Your muscles will be tense as if you're caffeinated,.. but you don't really realize it. 

Before you start, make a fruit salad. Grapes, orange, banana, apple, whatever u like.. Kiwi and mango are particularly awesome.. When you are about 4 hours or so in and you're hungry, it's perfect..  for one the textures are amazing, and the rush of vitamins and sugars is nice and revitalizing. 

Have sex if you have someone to do it with. Holy SMOKES.

Don't bother smoking any of your weed after 40 or so minutes post-ingestion. A nice bowl to taxi down the runway is a good start, but once you packit, put the rest away. You will waste it.)

don't worry about hallucinaions or anything like that.. this isn't like TV. If you want to see some good hallucinations, play pool.. the balls are fun when they are zipping around..  if it is daytime, go outside and look up through the treetops.. especilly if the breeze is blowing. 
Usually hallucinations happen at the edges of things... look at a flower and the edges of it will crawl and waver.. you have seen similar **** with internet optical illusion tricks... I have never seen something that wasn't there.. no little men or flying monsters or anything. Never heard any voices that weren't there.. nothing like that.

Have fun, because if you let yourself, you will. And letting yourself is as easy as reminding yourself that you're OK. You won't be anything you normally aren't,, won't turn into a killer or a lunatic.. you'll just be you on acid.

also, Star Trek the Motion Picture is one of the better Sci fi ideas Hollywood ever thought up.. the return of V-Ger is an excellent story, and terrific visuals for the day.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4

Man, we all need to get up and travel to the dark side of the moon together :silly:

@Bang yeah, I'd definitely need tripsitter.  Need someone to help me keef one foot in reality.  Some of the panic attacks I've had on marijuana before were pretty bad, can't imagine an LSD trip going south for me.  

I'd like to try DMT too.  High only lasts 10-15 min and it instantly takes you to another place.  Have you guys seen Joe Rogan's vids on DMT trips?! Craaaaaaazy

Edited by Chew

50 minutes ago, Chew said:

Man, we all need to get up and travel to the dark side of the moon together :silly:

@Bang yeah, I'd definitely need tripsitter.  Need someone to help me keef one foot in reality.  Some of the panic attacks I've had on marijuana before were pretty bad, can't imagine an LSD trip going south for me.  

I'd like to try DMT too.  High only lasts 10-15 min and it instantly takes you to another place.  Have you guys seen Joe Rogan's vids on DMT trips?! Craaaaaaazy

I'll tell you what,, one of the known effects of certain strains of pot is a touch of paranoia...  LSD there isn't anything like that that is inherent to the drug. Literally anything like that that comes up is all in your mind. If you took a hit of acid and then sat there scared you would freak out, before long you freak out because you expect to, and you've talked yourself into it.
(I personally have never dealt with anyone at any of my parties having a bad trip,, including a guy we knew who had never taken ANY drugs before.. ..  (shortstory.. this uy was the guy who would get in your face after you get high and say 'is this what's fun/ Is this high?" and generally act like a dick. he was all for fun, but that was what he'd do. We were having a Club Dead weekend at my house, and he showed up.. we had a small pile of blotter tabs on a napkin on the table, and in he comes with his "y'all are trippin... oh yeah.. haha.. is it fun' is this drugs? These are drugs?" and he picked up four of them and ate them before anyone could stop him. He didn't think they were, they're just little white squares of paper.... well.. he started off bad.. like as in having to tackle him in my front yard and take his car keys. After a while of him panicking, he went into my bathroom and was in there about 20 minutes... then he came out and congratulated me on a fine choice of floor tile. After that, he had a ball.)

But i digress.. that ius the closest i ever saw to a bad experience (not counting a massive fight I was involved in a long time ago at the DC101 Halloween party at the old Post Office Pavilion, now a Trump tower I think. and even though that wasn't much fun, it didn't wreck my trip :D..   ahh the bad ol' days. )

Tripsitter,, partners.. trusted people to enjoy the day with.

if you do, let me know .. be glad to know how it turned out

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Any of you try Kratom?

Never heard of it. Psychedelic? 

Chick I was seein back in the fall went to Asheville to do Kambo. The frog toxin thing. I don't think that's for me. Saw it on Hamiltons Pharmacopeia n essentially the toxin is rubbed into a burn wound on your skin. No thanks.

Every single word Bang said is true. Everything. 

I can handle sitting in front of a mirror & watching my face drip. For hours. (turns out to be about 20 minutes or so) Your sense of time gets fubar. 

And get ready for face freeze, you'll hopefully have a case of  PermaGrin.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL. You get dehydrated something awful, and end up with a hangover for no reason...lip stuff is also vital. 

I really don't like hallucinogens. I've tried shrooms, acid, ketamine, and pcp and the only one I tolerated well was the acid, but it was a low dose. PCP is like the dirtiest **** ever and I really don't understand why people mess with that stuff. And **** special K, that **** is crazy too. I was stuck when I tried that stuff. As soon as it hit I couldn't move for **** while the tomb raider movie I was watching turned into a blue screen with an ice cream cone bouncing around the corners like some ****ed up atari looking game.

• Like 1

‘It was already dead’: Group defends shocking video showing baby shark being used as bong

A fisherman and moderator of a popular Facebook group has used the body of a dead shark as a bong, prompting widespread criticism on social media.

The shocking video, which appears on popular group Fried Fishing Australia, shows the man holding the lifeless body of a small shark with a pipe stuck in its head and another pipe protruding from below its fin.

The man then lights the pipe, sucking from it before exhaling, appearing to laugh speak, while the “Baby Shark” kids song plays.

4de0257850b638f3a61ecf2576b65627?width=6

ab4c40eafe45e33014cfea594c04e249?width=6

Click on the link for more

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Best I ever experienced  a friend told me about was a snow bong.  Blew my that friends mind.

There was a post on the Shower Thoughts twitter recently that said if you're talking about yourself and you say "a friend of a friend", you're technically being honest. 

Jesus ****ing Christ....this is EXACTLY what I experienced.  Not sorta what I experienced or kinda like what I went through, exactly what happened, to a T.  Holy ****ing ****.  

This stuff interests me more than anything else on the planet. 

14:09 - 15:30.

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1