Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

I'm pretty okay with Jobs buying into Monumental.  It is likely to raise prices, but she's a smart lady and is likely to run the Caps and Wiz as a civic trust (i.e., with the fans and civic engagement in mind) rather than as a robber baron just trying to wring money out of the fans like The Danny.  

I'm just going to say that if Wilson is going to get suspended 4 games for that hit, there are going to be suspensions on every team almost weekly. I mean, I get it being a penalty, but the guy had the puck and Wilson coasted into him. 

4 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

They have the target squarely on Wilson this year.. I think they're looking to make an example and further the NoHitLeague agenda.. The repeat offender status will give them free reign to suspend him whenever needed most likely..

Target's been there for a long time.  Like when they ejected him because someone skated into him.

Ovie's never been the problem in the playoffs anyway.  It's not the NBA, you can't just go off and score whenever it's needed like a Lebron or Curry. Last year he had like 1.2 legs at the end. Probably shouldn't of been playing at all. Anyway, he does look in good shape this year! Sic hatty! Would definitely like to see Bowey called back.

1 hour ago, China said:

Tell me what he does in the playoffs.  Regular season, especially early, is meaningless.

It's October. I'm just going to enjoy watching an all time great goal scorer play hockey. Do we really need to have a comment like that all season or can we all just enjoy hockey and worry about the playoffs in 6 months?

Archived