Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photos from today's OTAs

themurf

Josh Doctson looked pretty unhealthy in that one photo where he was leaning over to catch the ball. Can't even stand up straight. I'm telling you, once that homesickness gets in the spinal column, they're done. What a bust.

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Josh Doctson looked pretty unhealthy in that one photo where he was leaning over to catch the ball. Can't even stand up straight. I'm telling you, once that homesickness gets in the spinal column, they're done. What a bust.

Had me actually believing you until homesickness ?? good one 

On 5/31/2017 at 9:04 PM, DWinzit said:

I'm getting this many sacks this year!!!

Great pics Murph

Trent Murphy looks thinner - Redskins.com has him at 259 so he's lost that 25-30 lb.  Preston Smith at 265 lb but he looks way beefier than Trent.  I wonder if Trent's weight gain helped him with the increase in sacks last year and if his current slimmer self will yield less sacks?

10 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Per "anonymous sources" directly close to the situation this is not true.

I remember when I used to run sound for events when the performers would come over to me and ask how they did. I'd look at them earnestly and say, "I don't know. I was listening to the sound not you." When you're at these events as a photographer do you get a feel for the action and what's really going on or on you concentrating too much on getting the shot, the composition, etc?

I'm not seeing any of me. I'd like my money back.

Other than that, typical stellar work, murf. :)

Hope you're getting in shape for the season---i.e. moving all the pill bottles from the medicine cabinet to the nightstand. 

Archived