Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

On 2/18/2021 at 8:41 PM, China said:

Proud Boy Member Expelled From Sacramento County GOP

A member of the Proud Boys has been expelled from the Sacramento County Republican Central Committee.

The committee voted Wednesday in favor of removing Jeffrey Perrine after he refused to resign over his involvement with the Proud Boys.

Micah Grant, the Sacramento County Republican Party Treasurer and a Natomas Unified School District Trustee, made the motion to remove Perrine.

“Mr. Perrine’s beliefs, actions, and public statements are woefully out of touch with true conservative values and were a slap in the face to Republicans everywhere who are deeply embedded in their communities. I’m proud the committee took the necessary action to remove this individual,” Grant said in a statement.

The committee also formally denounced all groups that call for “hate or violence against government officials, buildings, law enforcement, places of business and worship, or neighborhoods.”

Click on the link for the full article

Proud Boys member warns 'I'm coming for you' as Sacramento GOP votes to expel him

A member of the Proud Boys warned the Sacramento GOP that he was “coming for you” as the party voted to expel him.

The Sacramento County Republican Party expelled Jeffrey Perrine from the party’s central committee on Wednesday during a Zoom meeting, according to The Sacramento Bee.

Video of the meeting, which Perrine recorded and shared on YouTube, showed him making the comment as Micah Grant, treasurer of the party, explained why Perrine's past actions were inappropriate.

“I’m coming for you, bro. I’m coming for you. I’m coming for you. I’m coming,” Perrine said.

As another member of the committee seconded the motion, Perrine appeared to make a gesture at the screen and muttered, “F---ing minorities.”

Perrine told the newspaper that he was angry at the time and that his comments were not meant to be threatening.

“I personally don’t feel it’s a racist statement,” Perrine said. “We had one Black person on the central committee, and he’s who they got to throw me out.”

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

So the crazy gets crazier....

And that's a GOOD thing!

Nauseating, repulsive, yes, but in the long run a good thing.

This **** has to burn itself out, compacting and contracting to a singularity of insanity, rejecting and expelling any not deemed true enough, kinda like the final scene of the house in Poltergeist.

Meanwhile, the "left", as in those who are left after the plague of crazy sweeps by, will do what we always do, get together, work together, clean up another disastrous republican mess and move forward.

But remember, once they escaped to the motel, the first thing Dad did was push the TV outside to keep the crazy from coming back

• Like 2

Trump Schedules Address Before CPAC Next Sunday

Former President Donald J. Trump will speak at the conservative event known as CPAC on Feb. 28, his first public appearance and lengthy address since he left the White House for a final time last month.

A senior aide to Mr. Trump confirmed that he would attend the Conservative Public Action Conference, which is being held in Orlando, Fla., this year, and that he planned to talk about the future of the Republican Party as well as President Biden’s immigration policies, which have been aimed at undoing Mr. Trump’s.

What Mr. Trump plans to talk about and what he ultimately says once he’s onstage often diverge, as he discards scripts that aides prepare for him.

But it will be the first time that he has spoken in a public setting since the deadly Jan. 6 riot by his supporters at the Capitol building.

I guess Pence no longer wants anything to do with Trump (gee I wonder why?):

Pence declined CPAC invitation: source

Former Vice President Mike Pence has declined an invitation to attend this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, Fox News has learned.

Pence was invited to speak at the annual event but turned it down, according to a source familiar with the event planning.

Former President Donald Trump will be in attendance, however, as he is scheduled to make his first major public appearance since leaving office.

30 minutes ago, China said:

I guess Pence no longer wants anything to do with Trump (gee I wonder why?):

Pence declined CPAC invitation: source

Former Vice President Mike Pence has declined an invitation to attend this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, Fox News has learned.

Pence was invited to speak at the annual event but turned it down, according to a source familiar with the event planning.

Former President Donald Trump will be in attendance, however, as he is scheduled to make his first major public appearance since leaving office.

Surprised they invited him.  I mean, him being a proven traitor because he failed to appoint Trump to a second term and all.  

Do former Veeps get SS protection?  

On 2/20/2021 at 11:04 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

Hooooly ****. Herschel's kid is insane

D'oh! Guess the jig is up and I have to go look for work now. Really thought that reparations thing would come through. Dag nabbit.