Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

36 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Annoyed also at how several Republicans are ominously threatening revenge for this move to remove Taylor from her Cabinet positions. "We have lists of things Democrats say that we don't like!" They say.

Give me a break. It just shows you that they are all in behind her, Q, White Supremacy, and antisemitism.

Pretty much, They are going to find some quote from a Dem saying "I don't care about..." and try to compare it to eating baby faces and good old fashion antisemitism. 

On 2/3/2021 at 9:55 PM, China said:

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s mileage reimbursement “raises red flags,” ethics experts say

U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert paid herself more than $22,000 in mileage reimbursements from her campaign account last year. Boebert’s campaign defends the reimbursements but three ethics experts who reviewed the money transfers for The Denver Post say they raise questions.

🤔

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Virginia’s Q candidate leans in hard.  Not a parody.

She's full of **** if she thinks there are multiple marijuana deaths.

From Healthline:

You can’t overdose on cannabis in the way that you can overdose on, say, opioids. To date, there have not been any reported deaths resulting solely from cannabis use, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source.

From the CDC:

A fatal overdose is unlikely, but that doesn’t mean marijuana is harmless. 

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Virginia’s Q candidate leans in hard.  Not a parody.

And if he wants it illegal in Virginia, pass a state law.  

You know.  State's rights?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We know @China.  We know.

Exactly. This isn’t about health outcomes. If it were, they’d actually be yelling about the harms of alcohol. Nah, they’re trying to revive the old refer madness stuff because the so-called justice system is the most effective form of voter suppression there is, among other “benefits” for the far-right fascists.

• Like 1

i've been out in the woods humbling proud boys over in idaho for a couple weeks with some other grey panthers so am behind on es again

but on topic, boy, these gopers, amirite?

i was thinking of starting a thread this morning with the title:

"Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley, Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz May Be Stinking Sacks of Human Excrement but..... (fill in the blank)"

but i'll pace myself

• Like 4

Strong Trump Supporters Picked to Head Michigan Republican Party

Ron Weiser, a wealthy real estate developer from Ann Arbor, was elected chair of the Michigan Republican Party on Saturday, bringing along a vice chair who has caused consternation among some factions of the party because of her fierce support of former President Donald J. Trump.

The vote from more than 2,000 party delegates did little to heal the deep divide in the party that surfaced this week when Laura Cox, the chair of the party for the last two years, jumped back into the race at the last minute, saying that Mr. Weiser had used $200,000 in party funds as a payoff to get a candidate out of the race for secretary of state in 2018.

The election partially hinged on who was the more loyal supporter of Mr. Trump, with supporters of Mr. Weiser saying Ms. Cox had failed the party when Joseph R. Biden Jr. won the state by more than 154,000 votes, flipping a key state that went for Mr. Trump in 2016.

Mr. Weiser, who is also a member of the University of Michigan Board of Regents and a prolific donor to both the Republican Party and the university, has been chairman of the state party twice before — from 2009 to 2011 and 2017 to 2019.

Click on the link for the full article

• Jumbo changed the title to The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?