Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top Gun 2 (Movie Confirmed)

AsburySkinsFan

8 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I hear female pilots fly naked. It's International Aviation Law. Honest! 

I'm down! 

Hail. 

I never wore anything under my "paint suit"...you should've seen the "drill" I got caught up in one night onboard...thank God one of the "spray you down" medical guys was my roommate off-base...

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I never wore anything under my "paint suit"...you should've seen the "drill" I got caught up in one night onboard...thank God one of the "spray you down" medical guys was my roommate off-base...

It's stories like this that need reenacting the movie. 

Purely for accuracy purposes mind. :ph34r: .

Hail. 

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Dear Penthouse....:rofl89:

LoL...sorry that had to be done!!!

15 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It's gonna suck.

Can we change the wording to it's going to be terrible ? I will wait to see something about it, but I tend to agree. 

10 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Dear Penthouse....:rofl89:

LoL...sorry that had to be done!!!

You only got a like on that one because it took me by surprise that it was you that said it. haha. 

there is almost no way they can screw it up. The stars of the movie are the jets, and the jets we use are seriously BAD ASS.

Course, if they use the JSF 35 better bring some earplugs to the theater.. damn they are loud.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

there is almost no way they can screw it up. The stars of the movie are the jets, and the jets we use are seriously BAD ASS.

Course, if they use the JSF 35 better bring some earplugs to the theater.. damn they are loud.

~Bang

I don't know about that.  The first one without Tom Cruise wouldnt have been anything.  And nowadays, CGI makes seeing real jets on screen less of a big deal.

4 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Top Gun 2 is gonna crash and burn, just like Goose.  

Too soon?

How dare you.

39 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It's gonna suck.

I have a general rule about movie sequels that if more than 10 years have elapsed from the original, the chances of miserable failure grow exponentially.  

Frankly, it becomes that much harder to try to recapture the glory and feel. Especially one so identified with a time period.  Top Gun is the 80s through and through.

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

I have a general rule about movie sequels that if more than 10 years have elapsed from the original, the chances of miserable failure grow exponentially.  

Frankly, it becomes that much harder to try to recapture the glory and feel. Especially one so identified with a time period.  Top Gun is the 80s through and through.

Agreed.  Yet, I'll still be there.

3 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Another IQ test for the general public. You paid to see this? Fail

It's a stroke film for guns-n-God goobers

How's the view from your high horse?

1 hour ago, Keith Huddleston said:

The original was a quintessential Cold War movie. Now that the Cold War is over, who are the enemies going to be?

Commie-Nazi Fundamentalists?

No kidding. Somehow dropping a laser guided bomb on an ISIS target doesn't really have the same punch as a 2 v 10 dogfight with black clad Russian bogeys!!

Archived