Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Ebola Outbreak Is Declared in Congo, With at Least 3 Dead


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

That chart showing machine gun-toting bears as the next crisis is starting to feel realistic lol...

 

Dawg, if something goes viral with a bear wrestling a rifle away from someone, I'm hijacking the next shuttle flight and getting the **** out of here

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, China said:

 

No, he's too busy trying to blow himself.

 

He'd have to remove a couple ribs to accomplish that. Well, many ribs. But who wants to bet that he just slathers them up with BBQ sauce and chows down on those suckers. Eat some ribs and then wash it down with the nice creamy substance that comes out of the tip of a small mushroom.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

Dawg, if something goes viral with a bear wrestling a rifle away from someone, I'm hijacking the next shuttle flight and getting the **** out of here

 

That is not the way of the Shaolin...

 

giphy-downsized-medium.gif.8ccf3a749d28f58caec7bc098e9d33e7.gif

 

I'm sorry for trying to find something to smile about in the wrong thread, damn if it don't feel like someone is opening seals on us right now.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

17 infected, 11 dead in new Ebola outbreak in DR Congo

 

The Democratic Republic of the Congo has recorded 17 Ebola cases in a new outbreak of the deadly virus in the western province of Equateur and 11 of those infected have died, health officials said on Monday.

 

Authorities reported 12 infections last week in the central African country, whose dilapidated health system is also combating a measles epidemic that has killed more than 6,000 people and COVID-19, which has infected about 4,800 and killed 112.

 

Click on the link for the full article

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

Congo working to stop new Ebola outbreak in country's east

 

Health officials in Congo confirmed another Ebola outbreak in the country’s east on Sunday, the fourth in less than three years. On February 3, a woman died in Butembo town in North Kivu province, Minister of Health Eteni Longondo announced.

 

The woman from the nearby village of Biena felt sick for a few days before being tested in a clinic there. She then went to a hospital in Butembo, but died before receiving the results. The government has begun tracing everyone who came in contact with her to try to “eradicate the epidemic as soon as possible,” said Longondo.

 

This is the 12th outbreak in conflict-ridden Congo since the virus was first discovered in the country in 1976, and comes less than three months after an outbreak in the western province of Equateur, officially ended in November. 

 

Click on the link for the full article

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...