Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Depth chart predictions and roster cuts caused by the FA and Draft acquisitions

DC Lumber Co.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:17 AM, carex said:

Does it really count if you can't get all of them on the field at the same time?  And not to rain on your parade to much but we had something pretty close as recently as 2014 with two of each.  1st round picks Orakpo and Kerrigan and second rounders Jarvis Jenkins and Trent Murphy

Right. We had four. Now we have five. If we draft a DLineman in the 1st or 2nd round next year I'll be freaking out that we have six lol...

40 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Right. We had four. Now we have five. If we draft a DLineman in the 1st or 2nd round next year I'll be freaking out that we have six lol...

Well, if you're having a parade in the rain this year, I hope its sunny skys next year.

On 5/28/2017 at 0:49 PM, Jericho said:

Would be nice, but it also seems like there's guys like this every year. Like Golston. Or Reed Doughty. Players the fans hope get replaced because they hope someone else steps up. But with this team it rarely happens. So I'm not super optimistic. though with Hall, the salary alone may force things

Hall would be foolish not to take a pay cut if its the deciding factor in him sticking around or not.

Its gonna be a hard decision between him and Blackmon because they both give you the flexibility to get spot duty at corner in event of injuries. 

4 hours ago, DC Lumber Co. said:

Hall would be foolish not to take a pay cut if its the deciding factor in him sticking around or not.

Its gonna be a hard decision between him and Blackmon because they both give you the flexibility to get spot duty at corner in event of injuries. 

I don't believe Hall has been cleared medically. They can 't release him until he is cleared. I believe they could restructure but no reason to do that until he gets cleared.

Archived