Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox news cuts O'Reilly

Spaceman Spiff

Sean Hannity calling the NY Fake news...that right there is pure comedy! I hate him. Listening to him sends me into fits of uncontrollable cursing! If anyone reading this takes him seriously then please for the love of god get therapy. I have zero respect for anyone who believe this bag of flesh.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

What is happening?

Must be over this:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/donald-trump-white-house.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&referer=https://t.co/iy1b1sLwQt

The Media

Sean Hannity

Presidents always deploy surrogates to appear on television to spout their talking points, but Mr. Trump has expanded on that by developing relationships with sympathetic media figures like Mr. Hannity who also serve as advisers. Mr. Hannity, the Fox News host, defends Mr. Trump’s most controversial behavior in public, but privately, according to people close to Mr. Trump, he urges the president not to get distracted, and advises him to focus on keeping pledges like repealing the Affordable Care Act.

It's a pervasive, harassing organization, from the top down, it's tolerated and encouraged. And women, if they want to work there, have to just deal with it, and probably hope like hell that they don't become a target. How they don't become a target is largely random, because it looks like every one of them will become a target of someone sometime.

So that was a smirking Jesse Watters dick joke about Ivanka Trump, right?  Said in literally the same breath that he criticized people for booing her?  On air on Fox News, with all the **** they are going through about rampant sexual harassment and a hostile sexist work environment?

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So that was a smirking Jesse Watters dick joke about Ivanka Trump, right?  Said in literally the same breath that he criticized people for booing her?  On air on Fox News, with all the **** they are going through about rampant sexual harassment and a hostile sexist work environment?

Thats why its funny. How much more hypocritical and stupid can you actually be? I bet if he actually tried he couldn't be more of a douche 

Archived