Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Kanye is as much as Christian as Bruce Allen is a competent GM

its so transparent what he's trying to do, but people are happy to be fooled these days

Yes, absolutely.  Kanye started watching Righteous Gemstones and decided he wanted a piece of that Christian money train pie.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/griselda-wwcd/

This does have a good old school Wu-Tang/90s NYC vibe.  I'm a fan.

I was a little worried about Em putting his hands on the project, but he was smart enough this time around to let them stick with their sound and producers

I love the album, especially the parts when the dudes are just trading bars. them boys on a rare streak right now

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, Springfield said:

All the Christians are suddenly claiming Kanye West.

Off topic, but over characterization.  The conversation is being had in our church especially among the youth for example on "I thought he was already walking with Jesus" and older folks saying "an album by itself isnt a lifestyle change".  

That's not why I came in here, going through "Therapy Session" album by NF. That man is the truth, gives me hope for contemporary Hip Hop.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Off topic, but over characterization.  The conversation is being had in our church especially among the youth for example on "I thought he was already walking with Jesus" and older folks saying "an album by itself isnt a lifestyle change".  

That's not why I came in here, going through "Therapy Session" album by NF. That man is the truth, gives me hope for contemporary Hip Hop.

I like NF, but it miffed me when I was listening to that album and I realized that there was no “adult content”.  Not really what I’m used to.  Solid album though.

I honestly believe that Kanye is just using the whole church angle to avoid paying taxes.  Just my take.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, StillUnknown said:

I was a little worried about Em putting his hands on the project, but he was smart enough this time around to let them stick with their sound and producers

I love the album, especially the parts when the dudes are just trading bars. them boys on a rare streak right now

I’m glad to hear Westside Gunn plans on retiring from rapping.  He ruined Cruiser Weight Coke.

Cant wait for Tana Talk 4.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, No Excuses said:

I **** with Arian Foster’s music. 

Had no idea he was doing music, but that track is enough for me to want to hear a lot more

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Who asked for this?

apparently Em dissed him on Fat Joe's album for some reason

I'm out on all of it. No reason for Em to resurrect some years old beef that nobody cared about to begin with

Edited by StillUnknown

Apparently Nick Cannon was popping **** in an interview which is why Eminem brought that bull**** up on that Fat Joe track.  When I first heard it I was thinking the same ****.  Weak ass verse out of touch. But Nick cannon takes the cake with his wack ass diss.  There’s even a second diss circulating and Nick doesn’t even rap on it just straight trash 🗑 

Edited by -JB-

• 2 weeks later...