Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That Wu Tang album...can't be all that great.  So much surrounding it, it's like the hip hop version of Chinese Democracy almost.  If it ever comes out I can't imagine it living up to the hype and wait.

Really, after Wu Tang Forever there wasn’t much good.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm surprised this is what did it for you, honestly. He lost his mind and his mic years ago imo.

That tweet is something I would absolutely expect from him these days. 

Mostly been staying away from all the wacko things. Only check out the music. Hard to separate the two now. Can't associate with white supremacists and still expect me to support. Musically he's been heading down to me but still like checking for what he puts out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If it’s true, you don’t come back from something like this. Drake got murdered. RIP

Yes, he will, people rooting for Tiger now, who saw that coming?

Either way, my lady friends on FB think the baby thing is true, same as TMZ, that's a bad sign.  The sad thing is, I know diss tracks is a hip-hop tradition, but I knew Drake was going to get set on fire before his was even done.  Talking about calicoes, yo you ain't dissing no house cat, you going after Pusha T, act like you know.  

Homie is making less friends then David Hogg right now, Weeknd don't f with him, Rhianna said they ain't friends no more, now this?  Dude, he's the common house cat right now.  Take Care was a great album, but you can't be conflicted by the new life forever, I don't know what he's thinking, just that he's still charmin ultra soft.

Image result for charmin ultra soft

Edited by Renegade7

Daytona is a pretty fresh album for a 7 track 20 minute mixtape.  Kanye’s wack ass can still put together some decent beats.

Drake is that dude that I would listen to in the gym while I’m working out but not ever put on in front of my friends.  He’s lame as ****.

15 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Kanye’s wack ass can still put together some decent beats.

Decent verses, not so much. Instaskip when someone start rapping about MAGA hats.

lol @ this making CBS News. What other diss track getting reported by the mainstream press?

37 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Drake is that dude that I would listen to in the gym while I’m working out but not ever put on in front of my friends.  He’s lame as ****.

I guess.  I don't get snickers for "started at the bottom", especially considering the message, but not blasting his softer stuff, I get that.  I think this song still rocks, but I still like Drake, so my vote might not count: