Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reaction tp Kiper Jr, and McShay latest picks for Gmen

rpelham

3 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

I'll use this opportunity to say that I hope beyond hope that this Eli Manning Memorabilia story has legs...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19153348/eli-manning-new-york-giants-accused-fraud-court-documents

I hope so too - but not sure it does. The email they cite could very easily be taken out of context. And there is a vendor with an ax to grind. Also, while I hate him as a rival, this would be completely against everything else he has done and shown as a person. Not saying it can't be true - but I would be very surprised - happily surprised - but surprised all the same.

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I hope so too - but not sure it does. The email they cite could very easily be taken out of context. And there is a vendor with an ax to grind. Also, while I hate him as a rival, this would be completely against everything else he has done and shown as a person. Not saying it can't be true - but I would be very surprised - happily surprised - but surprised all the same.

I'm not s sure this goes against Eli's character if you take a long look at his past. HE's not Peyton.  He has plenty of primadonna , I'm holier than thou moments, none being more obvious than pulling an Elway in the draft.  Plus, I'm sure he's learned a lot about how to cheat and screw people over working within the Giants organization the last decade plus.  I wouldn't put anything past this jackass. 

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Damn you guys are rough 

When it comes to the Giants, I'm not sure the Redskins or their fans could ever be tough enough on the team or their players.  As harsh as people are on the Pats, I think Redskins and Cowboys fans should be twice as harsh on the Giants after all the cheating and bull**** they have gotten away with over the years.

Oh, and **** Mara! :) 

Archived